Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like a picture of an 80s male rockstar, the hair, the jacket.
People are being pretty damn nasty regarding Grace S and her curly hair. She is transitioning over to a curly hair routine, anyone with curly hair will know how challenging it is at first. It takes ages to find the right products and techniques.

The jacket is hideous, but the hate commenting on the curly hair is not cool.

Reactions: 4
People are being pretty damn nasty regarding Grace S and her curly hair. She is transitioning over to a curly hair routine, anyone with curly hair will know how challenging it is at first. It takes ages to find the right products and techniques.

The jacket is hideous, but the hate commenting on the curly hair is not cool.
Oh please it was hardly a hate comment about the curly hair. It was a comment on the general look, she suits her curly hair. The jacket and the curly hair just reminded me of that era.

Reactions: 5
Does Grace F always have to pout to the air

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh please it was hardly a hate comment about the curly hair. It was a comment on the general look, she suits her curly hair. The jacket and the curly hair just reminded me of that era.
I wasn’t referencing just your comment but the comments regarding her curly hair in general. Including one not too long ago recommending she should brush it. Calm down.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t referencing just your comment but the comments regarding her curly hair in general. Including one not too long ago recommending she should brush it. Calm down.
Given the comments you’ve made on the thread and/or reacted to, if you like them this isn’t the place for you hun. It’s hair, chill out 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i'm embarrassed for them that they are posting tiktoks about attending fashion week "it's dior day" and all they are doing is dressing up and standing outside hoping they get a glimpse like every other fan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m curious how they’re affording their lifestyle, the endless trips over the summer and designer shopping. It doesn’t add up 🤔 Paris isn’t cheap, much more expensive than London.

Reactions: 7
i'm embarrassed for them that they are posting tiktoks about attending fashion week "it's dior day" and all they are doing is dressing up and standing outside hoping they get a glimpse like every other fan
I just don’t get this at all? Are they hoping someone will see them and invite them in? Beyond delusional. Way too try hard. I’d hate to think how much they’ve spent on these outfits to stand outside

Reactions: 14
I’m curious how they’re affording their lifestyle, the endless trips over the summer and designer shopping. It doesn’t add up 🤔 Paris isn’t cheap, much more expensive than London.
I wonder if their management agency foots the bill? Maybe they can claim some of it back as a 'business expense'?

They said in a recent vlog they couldn’t afford the editor lol
They really should have been more smart with their money. They said they spent all of their savings on their “gap year” and now views and engagement have dried up. I understand traveling is important and it’s great life experience but they did it so extravagantly!

Reactions: 12
Can they not just edit themselves?? There’s literally two of them, just half the workload 😭
I know like surely it's not that hard to learn how to do to an acceptable standard with the right software? That's why they're now doing it on youtube, so they can just record and upload instead

I do wonder where their money comes from as they don't really upload/do huge ads and their views aren't great and they're doing SO much travelling and going out for expensive dinners + buying designer all the time, I know they come from wealthy families but they are not only children and their parents strike me as the type who like to spend on themselves, so I doubt they're funding it

Also wasn't this supposed to be a gap year but they've been travelling for like 2 years now? what's the plan here

Reactions: 8
Do they even still have management?
In their most recent video Grace F mentions something about her manager but I don’t really get what they would be managing at this point.

Such an absolute waste of money, all this travelling and what can they actually say they’ve done? Met 100s of lads and drank wine and ate pasta by the bucketload. Did they even attempt to learn French for all the time they’ve spent in Paris? They have had a golden opportunity so many would kill for at their age.

Reactions: 10