Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They posted a “£1000 on PLT haul” and every time they do these type of vids Grace F looks terrible in her choices. She needs to know her body type which is more of an inverted triangle/rectangle and transform her proportions. If you read this and you have similar body type search Anastasia Gerrans on TikTok/IG she has amazing tips.
her tan is soooo bad

Reactions: 4
They posted a “£1000 on PLT haul” and every time they do these type of vids Grace F looks terrible in her choices. She needs to know her body type which is more of an inverted triangle/rectangle and transform her proportions. If you read this and you have similar body type search Anastasia Gerrans on TikTok/IG she has amazing tips.
I think Grace F should look into the Kibbe Body Types. I think she might be a FG which means tight fitting clothes look so weird on her as well as draping. It‘s so funny that they think they are fashion gods when they don‘t even know how to dress for their own body type.

Reactions: 7
I think Grace F should look into the Kibbe Body Types. I think she might be a FG which means tight fitting clothes look so weird on her as well as draping. It‘s so funny that they think they are fashion gods when they don‘t even know how to dress for their own body type.
When Grace F said the “fashion brands” wouldn’t love them posting OliveTree mulkbang Tiktoks I genuinely chuckled. As if fashion brands really care about them 😂

It irks me the way they gatekeep their clothes. Grace f not replying to any tiktok comments asking about where the Blair Waldorf outfit is from. Like you’re meant to be an influencer, you can’t influence people if you don’t say where things are from

Reactions: 20
Just shows they only dress up for pics on insta
tbf her reasoning doesn’t make it any better ??? 🤣 like she still chose to wear it out in public, whether she was recreating an outfit from gossip girl or not - just own it! 🤣

also, i can kindddd of see why wearing outfits inspired by your favourite tv show in the place it’s set in could be fun…. but copying it piece by piece? bit too far if you ask me

Reactions: 8
tbf her reasoning doesn’t make it any better ??? 🤣 like she still chose to wear it out in public, whether she was recreating an outfit from gossip girl or not - just own it! 🤣

also, i can kindddd of see why wearing outfits inspired by your favourite tv show in the place it’s set in could be fun…. but copying it piece by piece? bit too far if you ask me
Especially at their big age

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just shows they only dress up for pics on insta
Does anyone believe that the outfit is from Freddy my love? She has a weird and expensive new fashion brand where she recreated that exact Outfit from the TV series and sells it as if it was her own design. And we know Grace F has been a fan of hers in the past.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone believe that the outfit is from Freddy my love? She has a weird and expensive new fashion brand where she recreated that exact Outfit from the TV series and sells it as if it was her own design. And we know Grace F has been a fan of hers in the past.
She replied to someone on tiktok last week that it was from zara kids

Reactions: 1
The Freddy one looks terrible and very “Sherlocky homes”, the one she is wearing is the original one Blair Waldorf wore in the show from zara. But what I think is she wore it very consciously as Freddy just launched that outfit the same week as she posted her photos

Reactions: 2
The last few vlogs their accents have gone very posh and pitch of their voice has gone very high and little girl like. Very odd.

• Heart
It’s incredible poor of them to be so behind in content. Only just posting a “What I got for Christmas”? And offering no explanation as to why it’s so late? Very disappointing. Plus are the NY vlogs still being published? It’s so confusing. They could really be the new Sophia and Cinzia if they put in some extra effort and work.

Reactions: 14
What has Grace F done to her face on insta? Idk if it's just me but she looks 10x better recently on Insta than what she did last year? I quit watching them but hopped on their Youtube after seeing her insta and she looks completely different in the vlogs....