Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of luxury items can ever make either of these look like anything other than overly fake tanned essex girls and it probably tears Grace F apart inside that she’ll never live out her old money fantasy simply due to the tacky, garish energy she exudes. Glad to see them humbled, hopefully more soon lmao
The thing is Grace F is a pretty girl (so is Grace S Tbf) and some of the outfits she wears are very nice but ‘old money’ style has evolved since gossip girl (which is all she bases her style on) and aswell with the shein tweed/argyle trend sometimes it just screams fast fashion orange chav rather than old money.

Reactions: 8
I watched their recent Amalfi vlogs and something about them is so tacky and unfinished? I feel like they want to be like Sophia and Cinzia (like the whole insta emoji spam) and at the same time, show off this lavish lifestyle but it all looks very on budget and tacky 😭 idk how to explain it but I feel like they put no love into any of it. Plus someone needs to have a stern word with them about their outfit and makeup choices. pretty girls but they look so patchy and messy

Reactions: 3
I watched their recent Amalfi vlogs and something about them is so tacky and unfinished? I feel like they want to be like Sophia and Cinzia (like the whole insta emoji spam) and at the same time, show off this lavish lifestyle but it all looks very on budget and tacky 😭 idk how to explain it but I feel like they put no love into any of it. Plus someone needs to have a stern word with them about their outfit and makeup choices. pretty girls but they look so patchy and messy
I think they’re just a bit unpolished at influencing. Their video editing has not improved to compete with the likes of Sophia and Cinzia. It is a poor business move as they are much younger than them and could easy tap into the gen z market. But unless their branding and content creating quality improves, I think they will stagnate and quickly. I just hope they are being savvy.

They way they name drop so much about being in the presence of millionaires, SORRY billionaires, is not it

Reactions: 15
I hate their tiktoks of them dancing together… Grace f constantly looking and copying what Grace s is doing, Grace s awkwardly dancing, they stink of CRINGEFEST

Reactions: 9
I actually quite like grace F. I know people have their opinions but she has her own style and she suits it. Grace S, no matter what she wears, looks horrifically tacky next to her. Those extensions she’s wearing currently are disgustingly tacky. I’m not saying grace F is the classiest girl in the world, but next to grace S she exudes elegance.

Reactions: 18
y'all are really charitable because i think that's just how grace f looks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You have to be blind to see that she’s clearly not posed or ready for the pic like grace s is lol
to be fair one thing I will say about them is they don't overdo it on the facetune like other influencers do (not saying they don't facetune their bodies they may or may not but if they do it doesn't seem drastic) Grace F looks identical in her instagram photos/photos Grace S posts to how she does on youtube which is refreshing to see
They probably do facetune and change little things which is harmless imo everyone does, but they don't use the facetune presets that everyone else seems to use to drastically alter their image

the photo isn't a bad photo in the way it doesn't look like her because it does but it's bad in the sense she's caught off guard and not posing- but she does still look exactly like herself in a photo she hasn't been able to edit/facetune which i honestly really respect as some (most) influencers look completely different in their own pictures vs ones other people post

I think they're both very naturally pretty girls which probably helps but it is nice to see them embrace how they actually look rather than going crazy with editing, especially as they're still so young

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that they always make the same grammar mistakes?
On Grace S Instagram she always writes ‘a’ instead of ‘an’ when it’s followed by a word where you should clearly use “an”
The pictures are from their TikTok
I’m not a native speaker though
C8B7D06B-1EB8-4548-86C8-39EAEED53D3A.jpeg
4A039E80-45AF-4C83-A173-4FC41F1A0082.jpeg

Reactions: 3
yes and they always say ‘we was’ instead of ‘we were’ for example… so irritating to listen to

Reactions: 11
Wonder who runs their podcast Instagram lol
I’m not surprised because Grace S definitely seems like the grafter out of the two (using the word graft very loosely here) but it’s hilarious how obvious it is that it’s her.

Has anyone been listening in to their podcast? Because they refuse to post it to youtube in full I cba to listen but wonder if they’ve mentioned any notable tea on it recently?

Reactions: 7
I’m not surprised because Grace S definitely seems like the grafter out of the two (using the word graft very loosely here) but it’s hilarious how obvious it is that it’s her.

Has anyone been listening in to their podcast? Because they refuse to post it to youtube in full I cba to listen but wonder if they’ve mentioned any notable tea on it recently?
Don’t waste your time, they don’t say anything that they haven’t said on YouTube. I only listened to the latest episode because they had been hyping up the story of them going to a billionaires house so much I thought it would be interesting but I was wrong. It was a very boring story with no details at all

• Haha
Why do I find their content so boring now? I used to love it when they first started travelling (Paris) but now it’s so dull and boring. They don’t interact with fans, link outfits and come across as a bit dumb.

Reactions: 9
Why do I find their content so boring now? I used to love it when they first started travelling (Paris) but now it’s so dull and boring. They don’t interact with fans, link outfits and come across as a bit dumb.
Because they do the same thing/posts/life in every country they visit now.