Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I find their content so boring now? I used to love it when they first started travelling (Paris) but now it’s so dull and boring. They don’t interact with fans, link outfits and come across as a bit dumb.
All they do is go clubbing and eat pasta in every.single.city. Such a waste of once in a lifetime experience to travel the world!

Reactions: 15
All they do is go clubbing and eat pasta in every.single.city. Such a waste of once in a lifetime experience to travel the world!
And walk around dior and Chanel 😂😂😂 as you say, such a wasted experience. They only go near a museum to take a picture for Instagram.

Reactions: 12
It’s like if that’s all they want to do that’s fine but they can’t relay on that to make content, it’s boring

Reactions: 6
this new vlog 😴😴 they went from arriving in Positano & having breakfast, to dinner then breakfast again in the first 2 mins!! i used to love their travel vlogs but they barely post anymore and when they do it feels so rushed? they came back from Italy weeks ago!!

Reactions: 8
Thing is they could milk this so much more:
- pack with me/us
- holiday prep
- holiday haul

i know they’re not the most interesting/innovative ideas but still more interested that the content they’re putting out

Reactions: 10
Thing is they could milk this so much more:
- pack with me/us
- holiday prep
- holiday haul

i know they’re not the most interesting/innovative ideas but still more interested that the content they’re putting out
they are just so repetitive, the YouTube videos are then just eating or saying what they’ve done rather then showing, the tik toks are them just weird dancing and all the insta pics are just gormless looking pics 🤣

Reactions: 4
They’ve got so lazy with their podcasts already - 30 minute episodes when the first ones were an hour?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their latest podcast was hilarious (in a bad way). In what world are Amsterdam and Copenhagen 'unusual' destinations? Grace S also said that it's 'disgusting' that sex work is legal in Holland... why does she have her head up her arse? Plus they found Christiana in Copenhagen to be the scariest place they've ever been when it's just hippies. How have they survived this long?! ALSO, the fact they went to Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Stockholm in 3 weeks with breaks at home in between is frankly obscene when the world is on fire - they could've taken two flights rather than six and got trains to the other destinations but, let's face it, they probably would've got lost. Rant over! 😂:sneaky:

• Haha
Their latest podcast was hilarious (in a bad way). In what world are Amsterdam and Copenhagen 'unusual' destinations? Grace S also said that it's 'disgusting' that sex work is legal in Holland... why does she have her head up her arse? Plus they found Christiana in Copenhagen to be the scariest place they've ever been when it's just hippies. How have they survived this long?! ALSO, the fact they went to Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Stockholm in 3 weeks with breaks at home in between is frankly obscene when the world is on fire - they could've taken two flights rather than six and got trains to the other destinations but, let's face it, they probably would've got lost. Rant over! 😂:sneaky:
So she has a stick up her arse about sex workers but is fine to post online in barely any clothing for free? At least they get their monies worth!
They’re honestly both so dense it’s hilarious. The locals must have a good laugh whenever they see these two airheads pottering about.

I think op got confused with Graces pinned posts maybe as they’re from Paris but posted December 2021 but at the top of her feed
I’m pretty sure she had Disney on her story yesterday! It’s gone now but I’m almost certain she was there!

Reactions: 2
I know they barely have any education but their podcast is SO sloppy. They never have any clue of the names of places they’ve been and even forget the nicknames of the boys they’ve met. It’s just embarrassing and not even worth a hate listen. How hard is it to make notes?!

Reactions: 6