Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
It came back on Netflix Ireland, so I spent the last week binging every evening. The memories. Euphoria will never come close.

Nate is my favorite male character. He seems to be the only one with a decent moral compass (sort of) and he’s the most attractive! He dated people outside of his wealthy circle and seemed down to earth. I really did like him and Vanessa as a couple.

Jenny is still the one character I absolutely dislike together with Sage and Lola. Jenny is by far the most conniving and self-involved character. She’s very unlikable.

My favorite couple is definitely Dan and Blair. He brought the best in her unlike Chuck which essentially pushed her to self-destruction.

Lily and Rufus should have been end-game with Dan and Blair. Serena should have ended up single and moved to LA.

Jenny should have been axed from the show before she went down the ‘goth’ route. The ‘new’ her didn’t fit the show.

Reactions: 4

Freckles

Chatty Member
This thread just makes me want to re watch the whole series just to stare at Chuck :love:

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
no matter who's hot or not, the ultimate couple for me have always been blair & chuck 🖤💗

Amay92

I’ve just recently started rewatching it and I’m hooked! Chuck is the love of my life, what a beautiful man 😍 excited to see what the reboot is like!

• Heart

Cocoflowers

VIP Member

Surely not a gossip girl reunion.. reason why posting as it's trending on twitter 😂

P.s sorry didnt realise i was the last person that replied to this thread beforehand!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

drunkatvogue

I went the opposite, started out enthralled with the rich elite drama but by the end - and I think it's because they wrote themselves into this hole - I found them all insufferable. Even Dan who was basically my Gossip Girl avatar, I was like, "You've got no leg to stand on".

Kangaroo123

I've been watching this for the first time. I am on season 5 now. Love Chuck and Blair. Really disliked Jenny and Vanessa. Chuck fans can watch Ed Westwick in White Gold on Netflix.
Enjoy season 5, there is an extreme dip in quality in the final season (already starting with season 5!)

Grenouille

The clothes 🤩 I love Blair’s style as she grows older. And her wedding dress (wedding to Chuck) is the stuff dreams are made of!
old threads is part of my rota of shows I know so well, I put them in the background whilst working/doing chores.
I meant to write Gossip Girl, not “old threads”. No idea where that came from 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Loved gossip girl when it was first on. I had recently become a single parent to two kids under 2, was really struggling. I used to avidly watch each episode while eating from a tub of strawberry cheesecake hagendas ice cream. to this day I can’t read or hear the words gossip girl without tasting the ice cream. Got me through a difficult time. Might need to watch again on Netflix.

Reactions: 2