Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this program!

I watched a few of the series on and off years and years ago when I lived at home and I thought I’d start it from the beginning recently, as it’s now on Netflix. I binged the whole lot (6 series - 25ish episodes each) in about a month.

I just love the characters, the scheming, the glamour, the eye candy, the fashion and the whole story.
Anyone else a fan?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah. I was late to the party and watched it years after everyone but I loved it. Sad it ended

Reactions: 1
I still rewatch it, I absolutely love it 😂 if Netflix ever take it away I'll be heartbroken 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t like Chuck at first but by the end he was my favourite.... and hubba hubba 😍 I was really shocked to learn he was English - I saw him In an English program a few years back and assumed he was just doing a good English accent 😂

Reactions: 9
I didn’t like chucks haircut ath the beginning it did him no favours 😂

Reactions: 7
The clothes 🤩 I love Blair’s style as she grows older. And her wedding dress (wedding to Chuck) is the stuff dreams are made of!
GG is part of my rota of shows I know so well, I put them in the background whilst working/doing chores.

Reactions: 5
The clothes 🤩 I love Blair’s style as she grows older. And her wedding dress (wedding to Chuck) is the stuff dreams are made of!
old threads is part of my rota of shows I know so well, I put them in the background whilst working/doing chores.
I meant to write Gossip Girl, not “old threads”. No idea where that came from 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just recently started rewatching it and I’m hooked! Chuck is the love of my life, what a beautiful man 😍 excited to see what the reboot is like!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg this program!

I watched a few of the series on and off years and years ago when I lived at home and I thought I’d start it from the beginning recently, as it’s now on Netflix. I binged the whole lot (6 series - 25ish episodes each) in about a month.

I just love the characters, the scheming, the glamour, the eye candy, the fashion and the whole story.
Anyone else a fan?
Loved it. Love chuck bass

Reactions: 2
Love it so much!! Anyone know of any similar series
Gilmore Girls is definitely worth watching. I like Gossip Girl and 90210. My So Called Life, starring Claire Danes and Jared Leto,was short, but sweet.

Reactions: 8
Omg this program!

Anyone else a fan?
Are you me???

I'm currently banging out season 2 as we speak and felt guilty rewatching GG when Sex Education s2 is out. But I don't care. I love it

Have you heard they are rebooting it?

You know you love me
Xoxo

I went the opposite, started out enthralled with the rich elite drama but by the end - and I think it's because they wrote themselves into this hole - I found them all insufferable. Even Dan who was basically my Gossip Girl avatar, I was like, "You've got no leg to stand on".

Spinning Out on Netflix, teen sort of drama - quite similar and really enjoyed it!

• Heart
Loved Gossip Girl! Watched it when it was on TV and although I have them all on DVD, so glad it's on Netflix to binge watch! One of those series I can watch over and over!