Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Loved Gossip Girl! Watched it when it was on TV and although I have them all on DVD, so glad it's on Netflix to binge watch! One of those series I can watch over and over!

Reactions: 2

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I binged GG again recently and it brought back so many memories.
I was smitten with Chuck all over again by the end of it.
Always loved Dan, Chuck & Blair.
Serena was a melter; she and Dan just did not work for me.
Never liked Jenny.
I really liked Georgina & Jack in the end.

Would love them to do a GG movie with all the OG's just because I miss it 😂

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Omg this program!

I watched a few of the series on and off years and years ago when I lived at home and I thought I’d start it from the beginning recently, as it’s now on Netflix. I binged the whole lot (6 series - 25ish episodes each) in about a month.

I just love the characters, the scheming, the glamour, the eye candy, the fashion and the whole story.
Anyone else a fan?
Loved it. Love chuck bass

GossWhore

VIP Member
There's something about Ed Westwick 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

If you haven't watched White Gold. You should!!! It's on Netflix and has Jay & Simon from the Invetweeners and Ed does is a cocky bas**ard 😍😍

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Omg this program!

I watched a few of the series on and off years and years ago when I lived at home and I thought I’d start it from the beginning recently, as it’s now on Netflix. I binged the whole lot (6 series - 25ish episodes each) in about a month.

I just love the characters, the scheming, the glamour, the eye candy, the fashion and the whole story.
Anyone else a fan?
Are you me???

I'm currently banging out season 2 as we speak and felt guilty rewatching GG when Sex Education s2 is out. But I don't care. I love it

Have you heard they are rebooting it?

You know you love me
Xoxo

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I have never watched it before, and decided to give it a go. Binged the first series in a few days and loved it - I’m onto the second now and quickly losing interest in it.

The main thing I dislike is Dan, he’s this ever present thing like on Serena’s shoulder as her conscience and he is always there. In any situation he’s always hanging around and I feel the series would be so much better without his character in it. I get the whole rich girl falling for a common boy plot line but it only lasted a series really and now it’s tiresome.

I love Chuck though, such a great character. And Nate too, I’m going to carry on watching and really hope it doesn’t have too much Dan in it.

WhatABore

VIP Member
It came back on Netflix Ireland, so I spent the last week binging every evening. The memories. Euphoria will never come close.

Nate is my favorite male character. He seems to be the only one with a decent moral compass (sort of) and he’s the most attractive! He dated people outside of his wealthy circle and seemed down to earth. I really did like him and Vanessa as a couple.

Jenny is still the one character I absolutely dislike together with Sage and Lola. Jenny is by far the most conniving and self-involved character. She’s very unlikable.

My favorite couple is definitely Dan and Blair. He brought the best in her unlike Chuck which essentially pushed her to self-destruction.

Lily and Rufus should have been end-game with Dan and Blair. Serena should have ended up single and moved to LA.

Jenny should have been axed from the show before she went down the ‘goth’ route. The ‘new’ her didn’t fit the show.
I can't stand Jenny 🤣

I'm with you on Nate being the most attractive though 😂 by farrrr! Carter Baizen coming up second for me 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
i'm rewatching it again, i haven't done so since i was much younger... it was all about chuck bass & blair for me then, i thought they were the hottest in the show... watching it a bit older now, damn bart bass and lily are so hot haha :love: and of course rufus always has and always will be number one
---
I like Lily and Rufus.
I can't stand Bart 😂

When I first watched it, it was always Dan and Serena but when I've rewatched it, those Chuck and Blair moments 😍

Reactions: 1

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
i'm rewatching it again, i haven't done so since i was much younger... it was all about chuck bass & blair for me then, i thought they were the hottest in the show... watching it a bit older now, damn bart bass and lily are so hot haha :love: and of course rufus always has and always will be number one
---
Arggghhhhh I hated Rufus! I hated all the Humphrey’s and Vanessa

I loved Serena with Nate

How weird was it when Dan and Blair got together 😭

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
I watched gossip girl after it ended years later i loved it chuck and blair are just 😍 i did have a crush on dan but ever since ive watched you.. never again 😂

strawb

VIP Member
---