Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scvee13

Yeah. I was late to the party and watched it years after everyone but I loved it. Sad it ended

Reactions: 1

Mayday

VIP Member
I loved the first 2 series, but def think it went downhill when the showrunners changed.

What pissed me off was that they clearly didn't plan anything from the beginning, so the reveal of who 'Gossip Girl' was was never going to make any sense. πŸ˜‚ Same with bloody Pretty Little Liars.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Gossip Girl & Pretty Little Liars are my fav shows ever. I’ve watched them both over and over and never get bored. Chuck & Nate are lovely to look at too 😍

Sea

VIP Member
Serena was the most shallow and selfish.
Loved Lily as Chuck's stepmother until she went through evil phase!
Nate shagged everyone within seconds of being heartbroken.
Dan and Blair was icky.
Loved GG

Out of intrigue attempted new gg...not for me so abandoned it

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
It'll be interesting to see what this new take it will be like.
It got a bit all over the place at the end.

Three words, eight letters........

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
There's something about Ed Westwick 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

If you haven't watched White Gold. You should!!! It's on Netflix and has Jay & Simon from the Invetweeners and Ed does is a cocky bas**ard 😍😍

I really liked all of white gold series i thought i really wouldnt like it ed in that was 😍 loved him chalet girl aswell.

But he has had really bad media the past few years so i hope this announcement is good!

Diva18

I've been watching this for the first time. I am on season 5 now. Love Chuck and Blair. Really disliked Jenny and Vanessa. Chuck fans can watch Ed Westwick in White Gold on Netflix.