Goodman Sisters #77 Rachel Monk Please take a Bow… Now finish off that home wrecking Cow 🐄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The message about Sian is surely grounds for legal action? That was vile!
She clearly has no idea how legal tit works
It’s defamation even if she didn’t say the words she is sharing it and also we know she writes to herself she is really ramping it up this week

She hates not being in control rattled over his PR team because she knows they are exposing her for the vile skank that she is !!

Buckle up she will get worst this week 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 the walkers are destroying her
---
She’ll be fizzing 💣
So funny the walkers living life and lauryn has spent all weekend throwing venom at the walkers and they are silent living life 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So announcing the birth of their child a few days before kairos birthday was a deliberate move to shaft her 4 year old .
Posting that Kyle has thrown one up his sister in law which will cause carnage ,whilst her nieces party is underway is fair game?
The double standards and delusion is actually gobsmacking and the damage that she is trying to do to Annie and her children needs to be stopped immediately.
She thinks everyone should feel sorry for her kids whilst trying to cause damage and trauma to someone else’s .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Lauren has two beautiful healthy children. She’d do well to get in with their lives and stop trying to make their bio dad interested- he clearly, sadly, sees them as a mistake and wants to move on with his wife and kids.
Lauren is still trying to involve him and beg for his input. Her kids are going to be very damaged by being constantly shoved under the nose of a man who is immunised in his kids with his wife. I worry for their long term emotional health. She needs to cut Kyle off and accept life as a single parent

Reactions: 27
Yeah judging by Chloe’s stories, Lauryn is deffo not there. How sad that in the pursuit to destroy the Walkers she has completely ruined her own family, those poor kids missing out on memories with their cousins and aunties. That’s really sad.

Reactions: 41
I’m also on Chloe’s blocked list, will someone post a screenshot of the party please 💓

Reactions: 16
I don’t trust any of them I wouldn’t be surprised if she is at the party

Reactions: 27
Rooney had a bank holiday party at the family home and look who was there! Most likely with Annie and the children
I know alot of ppl dont like kyle on here but i think he looks alot happier and mentally relieved if that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m also on Chloe’s blocked list, will someone post a screenshot of the party please 💓
It says file too large when I screen record it’s so annoying! There’s one where she pans round the room though and no sign of Lauryn. Looks a lovely little party in their home
---
Chloe is completely shadow banned aswell, I have to go through Amelia’s page to find her in the comments and view her that way. Been like that for months!

Reactions: 18
Sigh

Different day, same Loz doing her stalking and obsession

Reactions: 14
Me too, not sure why as I don’t follow any of them, must be for liking Annie’s posts 🤣🤣🤣
She’s seriously shadow banned I think, so not showing up on search. If you go onto someone who follows her and search who they follow you should see her.
It really does look a lovely party 🦄 💕

Reactions: 13
It says file too large when I screen record it’s so annoying! There’s one where she pans round the room though and no sign of Lauryn. Looks a lovely little party in their home
---
Chloe is completely shadow banned aswell, I have to go through Amelia’s page to find her in the comments and view her that way. Been like that for months!
I downloaded a video compressor to upload vids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her recent replies to the burners is vile. How is she just at home talking about somebodies husband?! That audacity. If anybody was going on and on about my husband I’d not be so classy I just couldn’t. Me and him 🤢 she’s so vile

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Rooney had a bank holiday party at the family home and look who was there! Most likely with Annie and the children
Saw these pics on Instagram definitely Kyle and Annie’s kids in the background and I thought I saw Annie’s reflection in the glass x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.