Goodman Sisters #77 Rachel Monk Please take a Bow… Now finish off that home wrecking Cow 🐄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see the Walkers are getting on with their life.
Yes!!! Lauryn needs to follow suit and do the same. They’re out there living life and she’s holed up in her house on instagram day in day out 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the obscene postings we have seen from her over the past few days are her desperately trying to get Kyle to react and contact her privately.

Her not having access to Kyle and not knowing what’s going on in his life is driving her literally mental!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yes!!! Lauryn needs to follow suit and do the same. They’re out there living life and she’s holed up in her house on instagram day in day out 🥱
Ye take your kids out!!! Lots of single mums no maintenance whatsoever do it!! You’re paid ridiculously amounts of money to LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS!!!
---
‘My two followers’ 😂😂😂😂😂 classic!! Howling 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Ohhhhh silly girl
Is this filthy piece of trash trying to insinuate that because she would definitely shag grunt behind Chloe’s back that Sian would do the same to Annie 😡
Prozza the kilners are nothing like the Goodmans 🤢 she gets worse by the day with the absolute nonsense she comes out with.
Hope Rachel monk has something up her sleeve to shut her up. Although I’m not sure what actually would, she is that shameless nothing seems to shut her up.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I think the obscene postings we have seen from her over the past few days are her desperately trying to get Kyle to react and contact her privately.

Her not having access to Kyle and not knowing what’s going on in his life is driving her literally mental!!!
I literally thought the same thing, she’s looking for him to snap and unblock her.

The Walkers enjoying a celebrity party while Lauryn is on her burners and on the blower to the neighbour.

“Be quiet Kairo Mum is on the phone to your Daddy’s neighbour”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Something I just thought, what’s the difference in what we say on here and the content of that message Lauryn was sent and then shared? Why is it wrong for us to make assumptions or gossip, but someone messaging her making assumptions and gossiping is ok? Why isn’t that person and Lauryn ‘sad’ for taking the time to behave like that? 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Heres a thought of she doesnt like this PR GURU why not just shut the duck up leave it be and get on with her life!!
1 minute its i dont want kyle involved then its letting him know he can see them in secret again of he apologies why are u going to allow ur kids to be anyones secret??
Wouldnt be me but then again id never get myself into this situation in the 1st place wouldnt touch another womans man

Reactions: 34
Something I just thought, what’s the difference in what we say on here and the content of that message Lauryn was sent and then shared? Why is it wrong for us to make assumptions or gossip, but someone messaging her making assumptions and gossiping is ok? Why isn’t that person and Lauryn ‘sad’ for taking the time to behave like that? 😂😂😂😂
& for her to share it, she has to concur with the details of the message, she’s quite happy to share it as she clearly agrees with it!

Honestly though imagine sharing a message saying Sian is shagging Kyle her sisters husband! Actually vile! Not everyone has the morals of Lauren Goodman!

Posting this message will be her downfall! That’s defamation!

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Combusting 😂
I think we can safely assume the Rooney’s are supporting the Walkers. We all know Rooney cheated blah blah blah, but the Rooneys have been through similar things with women making money off the back of spreading their legs to them. My mum used to call them margarine girls! 🧈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I literally thought the same thing, she’s looking for him to snap and unblock her.

The Walkers enjoying a celebrity party while Lauryn is on her burners and on the blower to the neighbour.

“Be quiet Kairo Mum is on the phone to your Daddy’s neighbour”

Yep she wants his attention not his lawyers. She thinks the more outlandish things she posts he will be forced to contact her! In her mind an angry Kyle is better than no Kyle! Warped!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How amazing does islas birthday look duno about the kids but i would love to go to that ❤ i do think shes a good mum though works hard teaching them good work ethic just bcz their dad is a footballer ano hes not in kyles league but shes her own woman earns her own money that time she turned up at nursery dressed up and it was only her but she probs didnt care aslong as isla was happy i think the best thing her and amielia can do is stay back from lauren shes a lost cause at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like lilo loz wasnt at isla party.

Not a walking curly strawberry in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it’s one thing us just thinking it’s disgusting she would repost a message accusing Sian of shagging Kyle behind Annie’s back BUT Lauryn apparently is all about safeguarding what children can read online (her words).

What about RRRR reading that Auntie Sian has probably ‘fucked’ his Dad?

The psychological harm she is willing to inflict on Annie and her children knows NO BOUNDS.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Aww Chloe an Amelia enjoying their bank holiday surrounded by family and friends. Kyle doing the same then you have dumpy arse talking to herself on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.