Goodman Sisters #77 Rachel Monk Please take a Bow… Now finish off that home wrecking Cow 🐄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says file too large when I screen record it’s so annoying! There’s one where she pans round the room though and no sign of Lauryn. Looks a lovely little party in their home
---
Chloe is completely shadow banned aswell, I have to go through Amelia’s page to find her in the comments and view her that way. Been like that for months!
What does shadow banned mean? I just type her name in and her account comes straight up.......surprised I'm not banned to be honest

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She’s only upset because someone contacted Ann summers so now she wants revenge the weirdo 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe the new game can be suggesting her book title.....?

I'll go first 'Tesco Legs, Open 24/7'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Book, TV or both?

Another threat? What about bleeping off and shutting up?

When will this end? I need this to end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe the new game can be suggesting her book title.....?

I'll go first 'Tesco Legs, Open 24/7'
The Goodman Chronicles: the Prolapse, the Piles and the (lack of) Princess Treatment.

Or as she likes Ks so much:
The Goodman Affair: Klarna, Klearpay and harassing the Kilners/Kyle.

Genuinely though, 'the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" is nearly spot on. Slight tweak and I present... the Lions, the witch and the Pantry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Isla's birthday party looks way more lavish then Kairo’s sports hall community centre type party 🥳. At least isla got sweets and buns , table decor looks nicer too...no wallpaper pasting table for Isla's party
Its does look good. And a horse in the garden. How sad when Giro lives a few doors away

Reactions: 19
Oh my god… she is like the gift that keeps giving…
1) she doesn’t need to read the comments she’s balls deep in this thread which provides the same comments, and she responds claps back accordingly

2) She is the one who posted the video of her son mentioning his half brother‘s names. There is no way on this earth, she would leave him with anyone on holiday because she doesn’t have any friends.

3) she is obviously posted the comment to herself and really having a dig at Sian even though she has no clue who she is

4) When she says she’s been sent things, does she mean freebies or screenshots so she can retaliate?

5) She has basically admitted she is in serious tit legal wise and tattle has all the receipts, she can delete what she wants the proof all the videos are on here for scrutiny by the legal time and The BEST PR company………..….. ⚽⚽Walkers 4 Goodman 2⚽⚽
To give her some credit she must have really good ‘friends’ because they know the rule of only filming the Messiah from the back 😉….. You know just in case ‘someone’ wants to upload it later 😒
---
Doesnt kno he has half brothers yet wants them all wheeled out on the pitch together, to be a blended family an wants to take the 2 unwanteds to the euros where king kairo will see them on pitch
Doesn’t know he has half brothers but gets so upset when they walk out on the pitch with his ‘dad’ 🤔
Knows he has a sister but doesn’t know her name except it starts with ‘lickle’ 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Baffles me.
She sold a story about Kyle telling Kerching about his half-brothers and showing pictures. She also sold a story that Kyle invited him to the Euros.

Made out Klarna was devastated seeing his half-brothers brothers with his Daddy.

Last week, pointed at a random player asking if that's his Daddy.

Yesterday, posting he remembers everything everyone has ever said to him.

Today, he has no idea he has half-brothers or their names.

I'm suing her for whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Her blog is legit a mini autobiography??

We don’t need a whole book dedicated to Kyle Walker? You’ve spilled your ‘tea’, you’ve said what you’ve got to say.
Apart from unwanted child #2’s name, you don’t have much more else… or you’d of spilled them in your weekly tantrums.

‘onLY me anz KylE know PriVatE InFo.’ What a load of tit? There’s nothing to know

Bore off

Reactions: 21
What lozza fails to mention is all the times that poor Giro must mention his little cousins and Auntie’s that he has had a very closed bond and relationship with for years. How he must not understand why he can’t see Isla and Hudson and Auntie Amelia & Chloe….

Yet ‘Daddy’ walks who giro met probs 6-7 times in secret in parks or air b&b’s and had a few FaceTimes or books shoved in his face has apparently left him heartbroken and confused 🤣🤣🤣

As for now telling new lies that giro wasn’t saying he had 3 brothers RRR … (we have receipts) a whole other laugh is she says her ‘friend’ took the video …

She means step daddy Pete, and they no longer associate or follow each other ?

Katy Morgan…if ever there is a time to ‘clapback’ it’s righttttt NOW ! Tell us ALL the gossip about our lozza I bet you know some shocking info ! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Also keep forgetting unclaimed #2 exists …. Lol that’s soooooo bad, she literally hates both of them kids

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.