Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s it always around the same time of day these articles ffs

Gals just trying to walk home and read at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is one cheeky bastard !!!
Cant buy a bigger house
Cant have another baby
The bleeping audacity of this bleep !!!

I dislike her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why’s it always around the same time of day these articles ffs

Gals just trying to walk home and read at the same time
She doesn’t work she doesn’t understand 5 is prime time rush hour honestly Lozza can’t you wait a few money hours wonder if she will drop the blog tonight 8.00pm

Reactions: 24
I don’t get this trust fund business 😭
Why can’t he have a bigger house I’m so confused
Was it because a bigger house meant more kids were in their (K&As) future and that they were definitely planning to stay together?
Either way, just shows what a money grabbing slag Loz is. If I was Annie I'd put my house up for sale now and make sure to buy one at least twice the value of Lozs!!
#knowyourplacetramp

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does this mean things are going to be addressed in the blog once again 😭
This is sickening
The sooner he retires the better
Every fukin day, same old tit

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This witch acting like she was a secret wife with a secret life with him. Babe, you were a pump and dump the first time and the second time you took advantage of him in a vulnerable state whilst he was having a groin op. You’re not entitled to his money you bleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She sold the name story, this is their retaliation.

They’re saying that Lauren asked Kyle to hide money in a trust fund for her which would mean Annie would get less during the divorce. And they would have more money for when they’re “together” (in her dream land)

Weird request from a woman who didn’t think he was married.

I think what happened was Lauren was asking Kyle to divorce Annie. He was scared and didn’t know what to say, so kept saying I can’t as she’ll get half of everything ect.

Lauren then hatched this plan to get Kyle to leave Annie.

Them kind of demands are scary. She is a very calculated and evil individual and was so desperate to cause Annie pain.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Seems to be a LOT of stuff coming out from the Walker camp now 🤔 Maybe they were waiting for R4 to arrive safe & sound and now all hells about to Reign (geddit 😉) down on ‘ol Loz!

Reactions: 51
Wow so she basically wanted a chunk of money in a trust fund that is pure blackmail!
The trust fund protects somewhat from tax (I think) and would also be a large amount that keeps out paying like she's his bleeping wife!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I wonder if they have been in court or their solicitors have met, and that’s how these demands have come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d say take her to the cleaners but all she’s got is fertility brackets and shared Valentino’s. She’s fuckin tragic and vile.

Take the house back stop the money and tell her to duck right off she never thought of her kids with the way she behaves and she certainly doesn’t provide for them why should Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There is no way she put out this article not even she is dumb enough to outright admit to blackmail, she absolutely needs plausible deniability in case the police ever come knocking. Blackmail is criminal so it would be a lot different to her being sued for something like slander.

I knew she would have been collecting extra £££ but to actually demand a trust fund, even set up in the kids name is BOLD.

Reactions: 31
She's a control freak, trying to dictate to her married pump and dumps life and marriage. Gloves are off, I think Kyle and Annie are playing the long game and there will be more of this followed by pathetic attempts from lauryn to act like the victim 🤣 im crying infront of my kids becuase the truth is coming out about me. You're defo not going to the euros lozzzza. Kairo will just need to watch it on daddy and step mummy's TV. What a difference a year makes 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She only wanted kyle and his money, she thought the kids would trap him. Only to a degree with money.

She is so disgusting.

Those poor kids growing up knowing their dad didn't want them and their mum only had them so she didn't have to work

Wanted a full time nanny to avoid bringing them up and so she could swan off spending all the money she gets. She's a human cesspit

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m usually a lurker here and on kp.
I’ve just read the article and Lauren is a truly despicable person, my own opinion is Kyle probably promised her several things as he knew what she was capable of.
Kyle’s still a dog with 2 dicks

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is bleeping angin her, face like a melted welly
Now have you had to convince yourself of that J 😂😂😂😂
---
Who the duck does she think she is she’s an angin rat 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I wouldn’t blame Kyle for pulling the plug on all money and let her get off her arse and fend for her own fuckin kids. She boils my piss she has those kids for money and nothing else.
So much dislike for this trollop

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rachel Monk busy today! F you proz! The comments are all slating her, slowly, the truth is coming out and hopefully they half her maintenance and tell her to get a job! 🙏 J

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.