Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is disgusting and should have stopped him

But Poor Kairo he was probably calling reception to ask for things

1. Do you know where my dad is
2. What's his sisters name
3. Why does my mum call me her little cash cow
4. Will you be playing Man City games on TV
5. Finally asking for room service for a coffee for his mum but he wants the type you get at home not the usual hotel or airbnb stuff
J
6. Why am I wearing Shien clothes when my sperm donor pays £8k per month for me ???
7. Mom promised me a swimming pool. Where is it ???
J

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Here it is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When the ‘interior designer’ is the only person to send Giro a nice gift.

Quite sad really. Lozza literally has no one. No friends, family & sisters dislike her, National embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So I’ve clearly got too much time on my hands but I’ve snooped out the hotel picture and it was from the Dominican Republic holiday (unless she’s there now). It’s the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana hotel.
IMG_0360.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Was that the only present he got? A box full of stones with googly eyes.

Poor lad mami gets 8k a month and he's got rocks instead of toys

She really is shite

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When the ‘interior designer’ is the only person to send Giro a nice gift.

Quite sad really. Lozza literally has no one. No friends, family & sisters dislike her, National embarrassment.
International embarrassment, I’m watching this tit show from aus
#shitmum

• Haha
Reactions: 30
8. WTF is this present from the woman that butchered my Step Moms house ??
J

PS Can you tell I am REALLY bored in my meeting :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.