Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See lauryn has no clue what quality content is.

She's made a living from being a slag, stalker and then pretends she's a victim.

She's trying to make out she is an influencer and can do it in her own right. Your content is crap, you're a creep.

If you don't have Annie Kilner to talk about you have nothing.

Slag

Reactions: 40
C'mon lauryn what did you buy your son for his birthday, other than rejection and reminding him she chased away his dad cos she's a slag

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Annie looks absolutely spectacular in the new pics 😍😍😍

Rumour has it Proz has ordered a Goyard bag after seeing Annie with one and promised Giro she would pay him the money back after she makes it back from the blog sales, will take 150 years but she just has to have one!

Polite request for Proz: use it to cover that pan face next time you organise one of your paps
She will get a fake off DH gate. That’s her level.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love seeing new names in the thread 😭
Must be how loz feels when she’s accepting follow requests
J

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My 4 year old keeps asking for trains for his birthday. New ones, to add to the 20 million others we have, not bleeping fancy stones. Stones/rocks from peoples driveways, yes, but not these. I don’t suppose trains and rocks are designer enough for our King

Hope the Kween gets some age appropriate toys for her birthday. Probably get one of these

IMG_2717.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even the present is giving her the middle finger telling her to duck off 😂
And Chris Brown again. And another pointer that she knows so little about Kyle that she has to keep linking back to the one titbit she does knows, he and Annie like Chris Brown.

Reactions: 21
Wow quality content lozza, your kid being a pain in the arse for someone trying to do their job and you think it's funny. Hairs looking a bit straight there as well.

Just goes to show if she can't post indirects about the walkers she has nothing.

What a massive loser she is
And Chris Brown again. And another pointer that she knows so little about Kyle that she has to keep linking back to the one titbit she does knows, he and Annie like Chris Brown.
Her and kai snr must've been in company and a CB song was on and Kyle said he liked him and the rest is history. She is insane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It would suck to be Loz.

She knows she is fucked, she is forever chasing the lavish lifestyle and for what
She can't afford her bills, private school fees, clothes for her or her children and most of all she has no one to share it with.

Their father might be rich but she has made it so they get what she gets for them but do not get to be included in any of his memory making moments she is a cretin and a stain on society
---
8. WTF is this present from the woman that butchered my Step Moms house ??
J

PS Can you tell I am REALLY bored in my meeting :cool:
9. Why isn't Annie my mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go again 🙄🙄

Love it but letting the world know exactly what that gold digging slag is. Compete and utter shade thrown at lauryn and her kids, focusing on their four kids as they take priority over EVERYTHING. Read that again loz and yet you still obsess over a guy that wont say anythig nice about your 2 miracles. She'll be livid reading that 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Who the duck does she think she is she’s an angin rat 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I wouldn’t blame Kyle for pulling the plug on all money and let her get off her arse and fend for her own fuckin kids. She boils my piss she has those kids for money and nothing else.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I don’t get this trust fund business 😭
Why can’t he have a bigger house I’m so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.