Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her story, as if you would let your child repeatedly call reception and think it’s funny that the staff were getting annoyed 🤔 she’s so bleeping entitled, like she’s the Oxford dictionary definition of entitled. He’s going to be a little tit at school if she continues parenting like this!!

Reactions: 45
State of Giros hair
As soon as it’s cut if ever those straggly.bits curls will be gone never to return
Also , stop your brat calling reception.
Unlike you , you slapper , they have a job to do and a wage to earn
Not every one can open their legs , do a headstand for hours and get an 18 year wage
I dislike her 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Maybe she leaked the down for baby number 2 message?? She saw Kyle about and text loz and that was her response.

she’s soo immature imagine that being a ‘funny’ holiday memory for you

Reactions: 18
Lisa is clinging onto Lauren because she probably sees herself in Lauren. She finally has someone on her trampy level to vent off to how she was hard done by when she was pumped and dumped too. Neither have been a wag and both have been a side piece.

Saw this photo on her insta and it could be exactly like Lauren and Kairo in years to come. Lauren will have a KW necklace on though 😂
He looks dead behind the eyes that Harley little rat he’s about 5ft

Reactions: 30
Would she think it as funny for him to ring 999 and carry on like that? I can’t imagine being so desperate for content that I’d be willing to show my follows what a brat my child is (he’s 4 ffs, he can be taught some boundaries) and a terrible parent I am.

Reactions: 33
don’t the players all travel together there and back on the group bus? I’m sure THE BOYS will keep him in check 😂 stay away from Lauryns riddled pile infested genitals Kyle, she’s down for number 3!!
Bet they will be ripping Kyle in the changing rooms tody

Reactions: 14
After my sister saw the baby reindeer prozza poster she asked “what’s trans gender got to do with it” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stood at the side of the road with the duvet waving a city scarf .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is disgusting and should have stopped him

But Poor Kairo he was probably calling reception to ask for things

1. Do you know where my dad is
2. What's his sisters name
3. Why does my mum call me her little cash cow
4. Will you be playing Man City games on TV
5. Finally asking for room service for a coffee for his mum but he wants the type you get at home not the usual hotel or airbnb stuff
J

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I AM DEAD 💀

imagine posting your letting your brat of a kid, prank call a hotel reception

Annie would never

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny thing is, if she cut his hair he may have more curls, it’s the length and dead ends dragging it down straight. It’s a thing called gravity Prozza? You know, the same reason why u stayed laying down with your legs up in the air during your “loving relationship”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Giro following in his single mami’s foot steps with the phone harassment.

bleeping embarassinggggg !!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's like that tik tok guy think it's tiny tim or summat, giro walking up to random men...are you my real dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.