Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bizzare isn’t it! No reason for her to have two phones not like one is a work phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ But then again it could be 🤣👀
It's her hooker phone, needs to keep up the lifestyle 8k a month isn't enough for her especially as the child maintenance hasn't been increased since popping out Klarna. She's on the lookout for Kyle number 2 :eek:😂

Reactions: 20
That commenter on her profile reminds me of a commenter on Kyle’s profile. Maybe I’m reaching but they’re eerily similar, either Loz or clones of the dosser mummy brigade. Somebody run forensics on Loser’s phone, this could genuinely be a real life Martha situation stemming from years back and maybe it first started innocently with her making multiple accounts to boost her engagement and then turned into something else…

View attachment 2890118View attachment 2890119View attachment 2890121
This witch with red kitchen tiles follows Annie even tho she hates her so much ( I know people follow loz and dislike her) but at least the lurkers don’t comment
This high chest twit is so embarrassing

Reactions: 14
IMG_4639.jpeg

Comment on a Daily Mail story on Facebook.
I don’t remember one of her sisters leaking it?
But interesting that it’s the same name but spelt with a Y.
It’s definitely the poor girls name 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely loving the attention this is bringing her! She loves taunting Annie, always has and now she thinks she has the perfect weapon ‘a daughter’. We all know it means nothing but in her warped mind she’s one up.

The one thing she’s probably not loving is being unable to enjoy the luxuries/money she was getting from Kyle, all her countdowns probably netted her a pretty penny.
Oh I agree totally I don’t think she is loving it completely in terms of him ignoring her and how him and Annie are ok after the bombshell 🤣 she definitely isn’t loving that it’s killing her inside

Reactions: 13
She should've just went for kylara given the obsession. Lol. Rank rotten, she really thinks she's done something there doesn't she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without her dragging the stories out she’d lose headlines and fade into obscurity- that’s her real issue and why she won’t go away. She wants a public profile like a wag that commands press attention.
It’s not about the kids, it never is.
Shes the narcissist…. When will it end?
The irony is that real WAGS don't court attention. How often do you see Kate Kane or Fern Maguire being papped with their kids? Literally never because they're too busy getting on with their lives, focusing on their families and being mentally stable.

It must be exhausting being Loz, keeping up with all those burner accounts, stalking the Walkers, setting up pap shots. Its no wonder she looks 15years older than she actually is and doesn't have the time/energy to put a stylish outfit together 🫠

Reactions: 25
Kynara Kin-Elle!
😂

poor child has his konk and first part of his name.
#movingon

I still don’t get why someone doesn’t leak the name to the papers and be done with it, what’s she going to do. It’s not illegal

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course it's Kinara but spelt Kynara 🤣
Why didn't any of us realise this?!
tit name both spellings are tit
Its defo Ki... thats what she showed on the placecard at xmas uno when she showed the Walker kids name cards uno when she wasnt wanting the girsl father to become public when it wasnt her choice to release that info? The im a lion sticker too 🤣
The i hope they have the same hair the kids are twins when will baby girl get her tan FYI its a baby u see she never did anything to point this towards kyle NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its defo Ki... thats what she showed on the placecard at xmas uno when she showed the Walker kids name cards uno when she wasnt wanting the girsl father to become public when it wasnt her choice to release that info? The im a lion sticker too 🤣
The i hope they have the same hair the kids are twins when will baby girl get her tan FYI its a baby u see she never did anything to point this towards kyle NEVER
Oh aye I forgot about those name cards. Soon as I saw Kynara I thought that was right up her street 🤣
I don't even care about the name that much ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just here for someone to ruin it for her tbh 🙈

• Haha
ah yes I forgot about the name card. It must be Kinara then.
Let’s be honest they’re both as bad as each other 😂, that poor kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh aye I forgot about those name cards. Soon as I saw Kynara I thought that was right up her street 🤣
I don't even care about the name that much ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just here for someone to ruin it for her tbh 🙈
Same, like couldn’t give any less of a tit tbh 😂 stick the name right up yer hoop Loz!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A long shot but if the middle name is Storm and Loz showing Annie KW2s birth certificate confirmed it was Kyle's......ages ago Annie shared a pic with the phrase 'a Storm doesn't last forever', I wonder if Annie&Kyle were planning to use Storm as a middle name themselves?
Or maybe I'm just overthinking it 😂

Reactions: 11
Just heard on the news they are lowering the threshold for evidence of stalking! Sucks to be you Loz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So I don’t know if she did a countdown but in January she humiliated her child #Fact
Made it very clear who the father was then accused Annie of leaking it
This has to be top 5 most uncomfortable posts she’s ever done
She soon deleted it
When you put it all together Annie knew at this point ?
Yet she called Annie and said she wouldn’t say who the dad was 😂this woman’s off her rocker
Ugh these make me so angry!
That comment about 'we all go back to someone we shouldn't' um he's someone's husband!!
These people are crazy. Wonder if they'd feel the same if it was happening to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That commenter on her profile reminds me of a commenter on Kyle’s profile. Maybe I’m reaching but they’re eerily similar, either Loz or clones of the dosser mummy brigade. Somebody run forensics on Loser’s phone, this could genuinely be a real life Martha situation stemming from years back and maybe it first started innocently with her making multiple accounts to boost her engagement and then turned into something else…

I know he could have used protection but Kyle did not choose to have these kids you silly bint. These profiles are definitely Loz

Reactions: 15

I wouldn't take anyone seriously that doesn't spell check, when trying to make a point😅
Also he didn't choose to have the kids, infertile slag did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.