Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is loving it I think she can’t stop her behaviour because she is utterly obsessed with both the walkers . She is absolutely unhinged

She won’t stop she is showing no signs of stopping even with his legal team involved the fact Kyle got his legal team to say yesterday that the stories are wild and untrue shows just how much of a liar she is

The whole loving relationship was bullshit but I bet she told everybody that’s what it was like her family yet we know it was bullshit ! She was blackmailing him the minute she found out she had no intentions of allowing her children to have a relationship with Kyle she just wanted money !!! Scumbag she is
She’s definitely loving the attention this is bringing her! She loves taunting Annie, always has and now she thinks she has the perfect weapon ‘a daughter’. We all know it means nothing but in her warped mind she’s one up.

The one thing she’s probably not loving is being unable to enjoy the luxuries/money she was getting from Kyle, all her countdowns probably netted her a pretty penny.

Reactions: 28
Lauren wrote this and then shagged the said person who didn’t do any of the below
#Fact
I still can’t believe this is an actual thing that happened. The second hand cringe is off the scale 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's the #settingboundaries hashtag for me 🤣 🤣 loz you have never set any boundaries in your life when it comes to Kyle walker and still couldnt if you tried, you'd have your smelly kegs dropped for #3 tomorrow if he wanted. I bleeping hate him 🤢 🤢 🤢 can't wait for karma to wipe the floor with her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Without her dragging the stories out she’d lose headlines and fade into obscurity- that’s her real issue and why she won’t go away. She wants a public profile like a wag that commands press attention.
It’s not about the kids, it never is.
Shes the narcissist…. When will it end?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My god, I'm just watching it, and I am terrified for him
Same just tuned in
Meet me on lunatics to dig deeper x
---
It's the #settingboundaries hashtag for me 🤣 🤣 loz you have never set any boundaries in your life when it comes to Kyle walker and still couldnt if you tried, you'd have your smelly kegs dropped for #3 tomorrow if he wanted. I bleeping hate him 🤢 🤢 🤢 can't wait for karma to wipe the floor with her
Setting boundaries and going euros x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When will this end Lauryn?
Ive been going through old threads and the level of harassment and abuse is unreal. How has she got away with this? I hope the Walkers are actually tackling this, I know they’re private people. I pray they expose this convicted benefit fraudster. Annie is definitely the bigger person, if I were in her shoes (classy shoes, not 2013 Valentino Rockstuds) I would be exposing everything but I suspect the Walker camp are playing the long game. Take the bleeping witch down

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's the pretending it's for her then 2-3 year old being promised and she's not letting him down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 an actual toddler being toldmsomething and remembering without being reminded hmmmmm.
Her lies are frightening and she is that deranged she spouts them publicly.

Reactions: 28
Maybe loz hasn't paid her phone bill I can't imagine the cost of 17 burner sims as a family bundle for the people that live in her head. Must give gift gaff a headache.

Main account holder

Lauryn begman the 1st

Family tariffs:

Ali fae Glesga
Kinali something the Annie botherer
Lauryn Walker
Pyle cream
Manchester city calling
Catherine Rowland
Bluebells mammy
Day 1
Puma customer services
Kiaro walker something
Martha reindeer...

Etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't believe how often she is papped with two phones.
K and A need to make sure they ask for all transcripts and information from both phones

Reactions: 29
K and A need to make sure they ask for all transcripts and information from both phones
It’s bizzare isn’t it! No reason for her to have two phones not like one is a work phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ But then again it could be 🤣👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I thought it might be some sort of twisted sign to show that she has more than one phone to Annie, in case Annie made sure Kyle blocked Lauren’s main number. She does it often and that’s not normal for people to do that.

Reactions: 31
I'm convinced she's trying to play mind games with Annie. We occasionally caught glimpses of the phones in the past but lately she's been making them obvious in her paid pap pics, and I suspect that because she want's Annie to think one is a direct line to a Kyle burner phone.

She forgets that Annie kicked him out and he's clearly desperate to get back with her.
If Kyle wanted Lauren we all know he could have her, but he doesn't want her, his people have even said it in plain English in the papers Kyle is desperate to reconcile with Annie and it's entirely up to Annie.

But anything she can do to cause Annie to doubt him she will do, after all she said herself she wanted to finish them.

Reactions: 33
Exactly this. No reason for her to have 2 phones.
I have two phones but one is a work phone. She doesn't work so why the second phone?
Oh, unless she considers harassment of the Walker family a job so that would make sense.
Or she's got an illegal side hustle that would require a burner phone that she could destroy if police (or Kyle's legal team) came looking*. Something like providing 'services' for payment and she needed to keep track of transactions.

*just a suggestion, no proof. Just a hunch. Just in case lawyers are watching...

Reactions: 22
I reckon Annie and Kyle will have private IG account with a very very select few. Hopefully that's where they're posting all their family pics. It's a shame they had to stop thanks to Lauryn and the burners

Reactions: 22
So I don’t know if she did a countdown but in January she humiliated her child #Fact
Made it very clear who the father was then accused Annie of leaking it
This has to be top 5 most uncomfortable posts she’s ever done
She soon deleted it
When you put it all together Annie knew at this point ?
Yet she called Annie and said she wouldn’t say who the dad was 😂this woman’s off her rocker
That commenter on her profile reminds me of a commenter on Kyle’s profile. Maybe I’m reaching but they’re eerily similar, either Loz or clones of the dosser mummy brigade. Somebody run forensics on Loser’s phone, this could genuinely be a real life Martha situation stemming from years back and maybe it first started innocently with her making multiple accounts to boost her engagement and then turned into something else…

IMG_6643.jpeg
IMG_6646.jpeg
IMG_6647.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Funny how Kalinar is similar to Kinara and Kilner - she's off her fuckin rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm convinced she's trying to play mind games with Annie. We occasionally caught glimpses of the phones in the past but lately she's been making them obvious in her paid pap pics, and I suspect that because she want's Annie to think one is a direct line to a Kyle burner phone.

She forgets that Annie kicked him out and he's clearly desperate to get back with her.
If Kyle wanted Lauren we all know he could have her, but he doesn't want her, his people have even said it in plain English in the papers Kyle is desperate to reconcile with Annie and it's entirely up to Annie.

But anything she can do to cause Annie to doubt him she will do, after all she said herself she wanted to finish them.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one or it could also be a message to Kyle that she has all the receipts ready.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.