Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I got it right. Yesterday the Walker's solicitors released a story in the paper that Annie is considering legal action after Lozza's stalking so she immediately releases a story of stalking in the Euro's. Can tell where the brains are going to come from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Have I got it right. Yesterday the Walker's solicitors released a story in the paper that Annie is considering legal action after Lozza's stalking so she immediately releases a story of stalking in the Euro's. Can tell where the brains are going to come from
Because she's legit unstable. She genuinely believes all these things and it's wicked Annie keeping Kyle away. No he doesn't want you or your kids. Get some dignity and walk off. If a man treated my kids like that I wouldn't ever speak to him again. The kids are going to have shocking mental health problems , I wish people would consider their circumstances before bringing life into the world. Who gets pregnant by a taken man then expects a full family life? It's not going to happen !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Going to the DM/Sun is the only form of communication she has with Kyle right now. She can’t do the countdown posts because she has nothing to blackmail him about. She’s lost control and that’s why she’s acting out.

I’ll bet he’s blocked her number or he has a new one so she can’t contact him. She’s getting desperate so will put out any story to try and get a reaction from him, Annie or his team. Kyle is too busy changing nappies with Annie, something he’ll have not done with Lauren for both of her kids.

Reactions: 31
I have EVERY bit of faith @OtherMoon has covered this in the wiki.
But if anyone wasn’t around in March 2023
Take a look
Evil #Fact
Twisted #Fact
witch #Fact

Please note Lauren’s song choice
As soon as Annie posted Lauren did, time and time again
You can’t make me hate Annie idc

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I have EVERY bit of faith @OtherMoon has covered this in the wiki.
But if anyone wasn’t around in March 2023
Take a look
Evil #Fact
Twisted #Fact
witch #Fact

Please note Lauren’s song choice
As soon as Annie posted Lauren did, time and time again
You can’t make me hate Annie idc
I know we all say it , all of the time ! but how the duck did he do that to his wife and children again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yet when Kyle makes his choice public she refuses to accept it and is still trying to force the unwanted 2 on him

Reactions: 28
Do you know what the worst of it is, she is loving every minute of this!
She won’t be when Annie is on the pitch with their 4 wanted kids. Kyle isn’t a prize but in Lauren’s eyes, Annie has won and she won’t accept that. Bet she’s raging right now but probably doesn’t have any more receipts to stir things like to show the photos of him meeting Kairo so has to resort to twisting things to get a rise from them. She has no other hands to play. Interesting to see what she says on her blog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I don’t think she is loving it I think she can’t stop her behaviour because she is utterly obsessed with both the walkers . She is absolutely unhinged

She won’t stop she is showing no signs of stopping even with his legal team involved the fact Kyle got his legal team to say yesterday that the stories are wild and untrue shows just how much of a liar she is

The whole loving relationship was bullshit but I bet she told everybody that’s what it was like her family yet we know it was bullshit ! She was blackmailing him the minute she found out she had no intentions of allowing her children to have a relationship with Kyle she just wanted money !!! Scumbag she is

Reactions: 22
Has there been anymore countdown posts since 27th dec?
So I don’t know if she did a countdown but in January she humiliated her child #Fact
Made it very clear who the father was then accused Annie of leaking it
This has to be top 5 most uncomfortable posts she’s ever done
She soon deleted it
When you put it all together Annie knew at this point ?
Yet she called Annie and said she wouldn’t say who the dad was 😂this woman’s off her rocker

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I honestly thought you where all taking the piss with the name.. but reading between the lines on some of the posts in the thread... i can see it in fact not a piss take 🤣🤣🤣 what a tit name.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I don’t know if she did a countdown but in January she humiliated her child #Fact
Made it very clear who the father was then accused Annie of leaking it
This has to be top 5 most uncomfortable posts she’s ever done
She soon deleted it
When you put it all together Annie knew at this point ?
Yet she called Annie and said she wouldn’t say who the dad was 😂this woman’s off her rocker
That child is bone white, I hope he wears factor 50

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.