Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was kairo party last weekend? And she’s waiting to share the reel? I still can’t get over her not posting him on his Birthday, it’s part of a plan I presume!

Reactions: 19
So was kairo party last weekend? And she’s waiting to share the reel? I still can’t get over her not posting him on his Birthday, it’s part of a plan I presume!
No idea if or when taken place but apparently he was desperate to share the reel from it with all the strangers on his mums Instagram account FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Proz' nether regions look like someone threw a grenade into a deli counter FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If baby number 2 was revealed to be a boy at 6 week private scan she wouldn’t have kept him #Fact
Or

If baby number 2 was revealed to be a boy she would have pretended it was a girl to konk anyway #Fact

Reactions: 30
Right I’ve made another burner account on insta, someone let me know if and when she goes public so I can sneak in, cause she’s never accepting me with my no followers and no pic 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Right I’ve made another burner account on insta, someone let me know if and when she goes public so I can sneak in, cause she’s never accepting me with my no followers and no pic 💕
She will block ya now babe
Wouldn’t bother
These lot will keep us updated
J

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loz will be ignored by the real WAGS if she does go to the Euros
#FACT

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.