Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stay off the drugs kids
A short story
Guess he is a professional dream seller after all šŸ˜‚
This aged well x
If i remember rightly there is something in place where she cant put the words kyle or annie on her social media so i think this is how she gets round it. Plus also the blag is pay per view with legal action threatened if u reveal whats written
---
Hope tht makes sense

Reactions: 16
He probs only invited her to shut up fat trap up as she probs was banging on about wanting to go!

Reactions: 18
OMG frantically trying to catch up, I have such bad FOMO šŸ˜‚ Saw the beginning of the headline ā€˜Kyle invited Lauryn to Eurosā€™ and 25 pages and thought oh god what have I missed! Glad he has shut that straight down!! AS IF
They discussed it ā€˜when they were closeā€™ so when she was blackmailing him! Episode 2 was conceived a year and a half ago and she was already thinking about the Euros then! Asking if they can go in 2 years time!! Her lifelong dream is to get in that pitch and she has no shame in declaring it to the world!!

P.S No itā€™s not a Brighton thing!! When I was young enough to go out we used to go there quite a lot and no one dressed like this or how her sisters dress. Especially during the day! They must stick out like a sore thumb.The outfits Chloe has been papped wearing ā€˜running errandsā€™ / ā€˜wedding planningā€™ are so not Brighton, people donā€™t dress up all ā€˜glamā€™ like that itā€™s more casual! And yes they have lots of vintage and charity shops but people actually style their clothes not like Lozza looking like she got a bag of clothes down from the loft and chucked them on.

Iā€™ve never been to Brighton so canā€™t be sure but wtf is her dress sense. Is it a Brighton thing or is a prozza thing ? Her sisters dress god awful too so maybe a Goodman thing ? Never seen a single one of them dressed nicely not even the kids ( hers or Chloeā€™s ).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Right so Kyle who made Lauryn cry this week for not sending her son a birthday card, is going to take him to the euros to see him.

SEEK HELP!

If Kyle was a HGV driver Loz, would you be following his lorry up and down the motorway so Kairo can see him, because what boy doesnā€™t want to see their dad in work?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Lauren.
I think I speak on behalf of EVERYONE , when I ask
WHEN WILL THIS bleeping END !!!
I donā€™t give a tit about you , you unhinged maniac but your poor kids are going to look back at this when they are older and realise that they were in fact mistakes.
ā€˜Idiot choices and idiot decisions!ā€™
YOU didnā€™t even want mistake #1 - you offered to abort him !!
And you have clearly only had mistake #2 to piss Kyle and QA off
You are a vile , desperate slapper who needs to shut up and start damage limitation of your kids.
Happy bleeping Sunday Everyone šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This is what is wild to me any sane woman would be like your loss and protect those poor kids but not our Lozza sheā€™s determined to be a wag and will risk anything and everything to claw her way in.

jealously is the worst trait and it can really eat you up inside so she will be bursting Annieā€™s bubble of the euros thinking sheā€™s gunna rock up.

Chlojob MJ I beg get her some fuckin help itā€™s clear she has no one round her to stop this bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Right so Kyle who made Lauryn cry this week for not sending her son a birthday card, is going to take him to the euros to see him.

SEEK HELP!

If Kyle was a HGV driver Loz, would you be following his lorry up and down the motorway so Kairo can see him, because what boy doesnā€™t want to see their dad in work?
Ha ha my dad was an architect went to his office once for work experience I made tea and used the office PlayStation wasnā€™t keen to revisit on a regular basis šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chloe and Amelia getting pissed together after a meal with big Sean. Lauryn not invited because they are bleeping embarazzzed to be associated with her šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also
You lying bleep
Where is the proof ?
The screenshots ?
Cause if ANY of this was true you would have ALL of these
She has enraged me this morning šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she sheā€™s saying sheā€™s taking the kids to the Euros because kairo wants to see his daddy at works but how does she think he will take seeing his ā€œdaddyā€ on the pitch with his wife and 4 children whilst him and his sister sit and watch like everyone else.
I donā€™t believe she will be able to go I think even if she tried she would be banned from the stadium. Theyā€™re not going to want someone causing a scene which letā€™s face it she definitely would.

Reactions: 27
Kyle invited them.. it was probably when she held him at knife point for the picture in work kairo in the car park

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning ladies catching up sat here with my coffee howling at quags outfit awww bless her she tries so hard šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Im sure u guys have spoke abt it but "lauren goodman determind to take her kids to see their daddy play in euros"

WHHHHHAATTTTT???
KYLE- ive fucked up they kids are mistakes cant see them bcz laurens a nutter buzzing with my 4 boys i love my wife
LAUREN- aye well were still coming

Restrianing order ASAP

Reactions: 25
They need to shut her up! Sheā€™s trying to ruin Kyleā€™s career which isnā€™t going to do her any favours either!
Kyleā€™s not the first footballer to cheat and have kids elsewhere
That lady needs to duck off
Lauren wonā€™t be getting in
#TrustMe

Reactions: 29
I am so fucked off, kario idolises his dad???

heā€™s met him a selection of bleeping times, he will see the fella at the local Tesco more.
No way will she be allowed to the euros, 0%. Chance

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These pics have me howling/ready to spew šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
Mind she said we sit around convincing ourselves shes ugly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.