Goodman Sisters #71 Wanted baby number 4, not scooped out of a condom on the floor - J

What will come first ?

• Kornetto’s Name Reveal

Votes: 62 22.7%
  • The Blog J

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Messiah’s Birthday Reel

Votes: 77 28.2%
  • Another Pap Walk

Votes: 86 31.5%
  • Another Dig

Votes: 77 28.2%
  • FaceTime Call With Mancity

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @no1knows2 on the winning thread title
Loads of votes you got 🏆🏆🏆🏆

Just want to say if anyone wants to re enter we had some great ones last thread x

17th is for the eldest babe.. but today it happens to be Lauren’s sons birthday.

It’s a shame Kyle’s baby news has taken over Messiahs day ( according to her)

Annie Kilner has given birth to her healthy baby, yet to be named publicly.
Kyle is over the moon to have 4 boys ( his words not mine)
He was at the birth and holding Annie’s hands.

If you congratulate Annie you will be called unhinged ( make of that what you will)

MJ is still alive and kicking and visited her nephew on his birthday ( lucky boy)
Lisa turkey neck has informed the world her favourite pic of messiah is the back of his head

Lauren Goodman is our puppet end of J
Predictable pap walk with her sagging leggings J
Two burner phones and the stinking cap J

Blog being uploaded soon by ghost writers @Ittybittytittyclub J

Party reel on its way for Kiaro’s supporters
The boy with no school
Priorities 💙☺

Previous Thread:

Recap in pics

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread 71 wild ride loons 🤙🏼

just cover your face Kairo I need to take a pic 😴 bore off beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still not over her going out looking like this and calling the paps.

When I leave my house the colour of my face matches the colour of my hands and I don’t have jizz remnants on my skunkcrotch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

When I leave my house the colour of my face matches the colour of my hands and I don’t have jizz remnants on my skunkcrotch.
Persian face taking legal action against Brighton hands
Don’t disinherit her
J

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think its more unhinged going to another thread just to slate a diff thread :ROFLMAO: forgetting theres quite a few mutual posters

Oh I hope we find out the babies name soon wonder if it'll be a R, or likes the Rooneys they'll change it for their 4th?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
His ‘birthday’ post but it’s all about her tagging her bloody eyelashes. It’s just so sad I feel so incredibly sorry for those 2 little kids.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Is that her attempt at effortless 🤣 she's a compete and utter jake ball. Said it before she looks like she bleeping stinks. Ugly trout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This recent photo of Lauryn reminds me of the troll meme face. Because we know Lauryn is a professional troll who bizarrely carries around a second phone. 🤔
She’s definitely gone too far with the face, her jaw is so square and her eyes slant to the side 😬 I know too much Botox can make your muscles drop

Reactions: 21
I met a little one a couple days ago who's name was Rajah, means King in Hindu and Hope in Hebrew, I thought that would be such a beautiful name for the Walkers 4th 👶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wasn’t ok 😫
I don’t know much as you know
But what I will say is, it’s better for Kiaro
Less time he has to be forced to watch stranger danger on tv
That’s the only positive we can take from this situation Jane x
J

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone has watched the new Netflix documentary on baby reindeer she literally reminds me of Martha. When you look up harrasment/ stalking Lauryn does alot of what is listed. Surely they need to do more Annie can't be expected to put up with a news article and digs everytime she's pretty much seen in public for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When I think about what Kyle and Lauren have together done by confusing that little boy it’s quite sad

As much as I make jokes I feel so sorry for KW
Why bother call, meet up in secret
Then drop him like that
So fukin mean

But Lauren allowing the secret meet ups to play games is just so disgusting too
Why would you do that
And before he met Konk snr I just know she had him watching him on tv
She is just so disgusting
💔💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If anyone has watched the new Netflix documentary on baby reindeer she literally reminds me of Martha. When you look up harrasment/ stalking Lauryn does alot of what is listed. Surely they need to do more Annie can't be expected to put up with a news article and digs everytime she's pretty much seen in public for the rest of her life.
I’m on episode 3 of this 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Would it not be a bit tricky for Kyle to get her done for stalking/harrasing when he continued to sh*g her and have another kid. Police would be like wtf 🙃
---
I’m on episode 3 of this 🤯🤯🤯🤯

I watched this other day too couldn’t believe it’s a real story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.