Goodman Sisters #71 Wanted baby number 4, not scooped out of a condom on the floor - J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow do we think so ?
Wonder how it will work
I find them very diff on fb I was having a read yday and the fb lot hate Annie so much
Then the ones that don’t back her sooooo much wonder if they are tattlers they don’t hide lol real names and pages lol
Interesting read
It’s not surprising given the ilk of folk who tend to use Facebook as their primary social media use. Obviously not everyone but if I were to log on to my old Facebook and look at the homepage the majority of posts would be made up of the scruffs from my hometown posting on there about what little Deliilah-Rose Ashanti Mae had for breakfast followed by rants about how useless 3 out of their 4 “baby dads” are. Make of that what you will. Yes I am a bit of snob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m thinking baby was born in the last 2 weeks of March, little easter baba 🐥
I’m still thinking little boy, I think if Annie had a girl she would have a gorgeous little pink pram and blanket after 3 boys

Reactions: 22
Lauren I think Annie needs her moment so go and see to Mel
We don’t give a duck about your feeding journey
All kids are fed
duck off
bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone think she will actually reveal her kids faces?
I'm really torn
Don't think I'd be surprised either way

Reactions: 13
She looks bleeping great
That baby must have been here a little longer I think
Wow 😍
#Unhinged
Wow she looks incredible - 100x better than Lauryn after KW2/Little One/Konchetta 87362 months ago. Lauryn must be breathing fire seeing those pictures (once she’s finished zooming in like her life depends on it that is).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.