Goodman Sisters #71 Wanted baby number 4, not scooped out of a condom on the floor - J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I ruined it, like 🙄
Stop being ridiculous you didn’t
Go and have a scone (IYKYK)

all is well, I was in gym yeh laughing at Annie having big blue balloons delivered to her house and her dirty neighbour calling loz to say it’s a boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I will just put my two pence worth in 🤣🤣🤣 no that anybody asked … I don’t see Annie going to the bother of doing that personally. Don’t get me wrong it will be hilarious if true but I can’t see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Until Annie updates her bio anything is possible
I believe the story weirdly 😂
Just fukin can’t stand Lauren
Love you all to the moon and back no beef we leave that to the lurkers who hate us 😂💖

J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Until Annie updates her bio anything is possible
I believe the story weirdly 😂
Just fukin can’t stand Lauren
Love you all to the moon and back no beef we leave that to the lurkers who hate us 😂💖

J
Twins. And it really will be ✨one of each✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We had boy name guesses we need girl names now 😂
Do we think Annie as a middle name like the boys taking after their father or Sian because her sister is incredible?

Reactions: 15
We had boy name guesses we need girl names now 😂
Do we think Annie as a middle name like the boys taking after their father or Sian because her sister is incredible?
I like Reeva or Ruby for a girl with Violet as the middle name ❤💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.