Goodman Sisters #71 Wanted baby number 4, not scooped out of a condom on the floor - J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping predicable. Annie is papped with new baby so now she’s wheeled out “Kyle walkers first daughter” to be papped after she’s been in hiding for months.

Reactions: 39
Ffs
She’s obviously seen us ripping the tit out of the baggy leggings and skater shoe combo and has gone for a different look but this looks like something I’d of worn on a night out in 2015 🤣 the dress would of been ok just without her fat pants and knee high brown boots
At least she’s ditched the cap
---

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She always knocks about looking beige and bland like an 80s children's dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The coke nose is on full display in those pics. They do her dirty with the angles evert single time.

I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

if anyone wants a read /laugh
Wtaf is she wearing? If I had £8k a month and was in the public eye for whatever reason I'd hire a bloody stylist

She was front of the queue for confidence and spite but back of the queue for morals and style

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She needs to ask Kairo for £50 to buy an iron. And Queen Annie managed to look hotter than her less than a week after giving birth. Clown 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rachel Monk & Paul Lunt doing bitsssss 😜✌🏼 Maybe there’s a Netflix doc on the cards - a rival one to the (not a wag) wag mockumentary ?
Funny thing is lauryn can’t see how unhinged she actually is and is coming across worst making even more people dislike her

doesn’t show or speak about her kids in months but as soon as Annie has her baby within two days she is on one …. Sad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to ask Kairo for £50 to buy an iron. And Queen Annie managed to look hotter than her less than a week after giving birth. Clown 🤡
Tell me she ain’t done a pap shot after Annie was spotted
duck me she is utterly obsessed she needs help !!
and is that best she could do looks like she fell out of the primark sale

• Haha
Reactions: 37
With Lauryn editing those captions and deleting her nasty comments, will that affect anything if she’s being done for harassment? As in, she couldn’t get away with it because of her editing things can she? Would Annie’s team be able to use the earlier screenshots to prove how evil she is, providing they have them?

Reactions: 15
What is that dress doing flapping about at the bottom pretending it's her fanny flapping
---
Has chloe bagged the communal valentinos today then?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahaha if Annie sues and win but the bleep is broke what happens ?
Can she take the house off her she partly owns with her mother ? Would she have to hand the kilner walkers back her house? If I was Annie I wouldn’t take money off her I’d down size her to a run down 3 bed Kip
I hope it’s true because if she does the court cannot make Kyle or Annie lay her legal fees because it’s nothing to do with Kyle or the kids . Annie is seperate from it all 👏🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Heeled ugly brown crappy boots on a Saturday with a doll under a duvet hardly the footwear choice of a hands on mum .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No doubt Lauryn will be hanging around wembely later hoping to bumb into Kyle and the team cos they all know and talk to her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.