Goodman Sisters #71 Wanted baby number 4, not scooped out of a condom on the floor - J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is wondering I will be taking a well deserved nap
My son woke me up at 6 am ( I went bed after 1) and told me ‘let’s go downstairs’
I didn’t post this on Instagram but I thought I would share this here as it’s a safe space
@4FoxAche we may need a new thread
You’ve been on long term leave from this role
I’m not coping
J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think lauryns gonna get the house taken off her because she acquired it through blackmail, I also think her maintenance is going to be drastically reduced as again she only got that because he only agreed to shut her up. I think we are finally seeing her downfall 🙌
Agree, if the house was gained whilst Kyle was under duress from blackmail (which we know it was), I think the judge will come down hard on her, especially after her previous behaviour in court and her fraud charge, add in harassment charges and bam, you’re back in the box room! Kyle’s lawyers will wipe the floor with her.

Reactions: 26
@Lizzy 93 I got you!

I'm not on leave, you're all just desperate not to be snailing with Kyle (understandably) and are super speedy. We're all marked safe from his fertilising ✨️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we all judged the cum-stained, baggy leggings and bobbly jumper too harshly.

She is definitely trying to facilitate her grapes in those pics. She just gets worse.

Dog collar is back 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she always bend over to show her tits off?
Must be trying to pick up some clients

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Even filtered to duck, her thighs look horrific with her shaper underwear showing as she tries to compete with Annie.

Just give up, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Any party posts?
---
Yawnnnnnn
Nah the absolute state of that thing. She is still stuck in 2012 with her dress choices
Annie would never 😌
Annie in gym gear absolutely killing it while that stumpy rat is dolling herself up and DOES NOT COMPARE

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The dress would look alright without them boots and the shapewear halfway down her leg, she hasn’t got a clue how to style herself then wonder why people laugh at her, her style inspo is Roy off Corrie most the time

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whys the baby wearing a duvet

Why is lauryn wearing a beige shite coloured dress and bending over...you ain't ribbed for extra pleasure love you are a bleeping mess

Let's call backgrid and pretend I don't know they are there 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So, she's hiding her droopy eyes with massive sun glasses instead of a cap.

Her neck is scrawny and saggy - all the tit pumped into her face (to make her look worse) and the neck makes her look mid-60s.

She's pidgeon-toed and stumpy. It looks like she's struggling to stand. Speaking of struggling, isn't her endo soooooo bad she can't lift her child? 🐷🥧

Pretending to love her child after Tattle reminded her she exists. Congratulations to Klearpay on escaping the cupboard.

Control pants on show. Bending over, randomly, with her sprog in the car to flash her cleavage and a split up the sides of her dress to flash her cellulite.

She manages to look, exactly as she is, a cheap ho even with £8k per month.

Aiming for deluxe and hitting delulu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
wtf this outfit ? Cant imagine anyone walking into a shop and going yeah that’s nice I will get that and then drops keys to show off her saggy tits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.