Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg adhd I missed that completely hello lovely
Would offer you a referral only if you behave @Jellybean093 🫢🫢🫢🫢
Still catching up but that’s made my day 😂
I’m defo more famous than loz
Kyles blocked me and loz ( only similarity)
I have the better arse tho
I don’t have to communicate with my sons dad via insta 🫢
Oi! I’ve still lost all my privileges 😂 don’t have any referral codes to give ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's absolutely vile! Nows the tome for them to really take her down. Boot her out of that house hoy her in a 3 bed grotty flat & shut her up! Horrible witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wonder if carroon me joolie has been dumped with the kids so that lauryn can spew her bile all evening.

Everyone is laughing at lauryn 😂😂😂

Sat in that God awful house with her tarty mother and 2 children she uses for an income

What a sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her digs are actually hysterical. It must shows her for the absolute jealous toxic nasty slag she is. Her miracles sprogs birthday tomorrow and all she is focused on is the man who couldn't give a tit about her or her kids. He's celebrating his 4th wanted babies birth not yours lauryn. Loving and intimate relationship my arse you deluded tart.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
“both agree THEIR family is their priority”… ooooh the Brighton Beast will be seething
*insert our Lucy’s Tanya turner gif for full effect* 😂

Lauren when Annie brings the newest wanted edition out to her husbands next game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
What does she mean if I was buying what you were selling we wouldn’t be here now? Sorry im thick tonight x
I’ve read it as
‘If I was falling for what you were saying to me’ but she’s just said it wrong. Like he promised her the world, he sold her the dream, but here she is. Dad-less to 2 innocent babies with a crack pot of a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I LOVE that this got announced the day before giros birthday, you wanna ruin RRRs Christmas well the mail will ruin giros birthday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Nooooooo she’s so embarrassing 😳 I’m cringing for her while absolutely delighted for queen Annie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve read it as
‘If I was falling for what you were saying to me’ but she’s just said it wrong. Like he promised her the world, he sold her the dream, but here she is. Dad-less to 2 innocent babies with a crack pot of a mother
hahaha yeh I thought she must have written it wrong because she has bought what he sold? and is now a single mum with no father involvement?! Thanks for clarifying she’s thick and not me x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s so predictable 😂😂😂😂 you could literally tell Annie had her baby by the mistresses posts.

She is all consumed with jealousy and bitterness

• Haha
Reactions: 45

lauryn trying to get attention and insert herself into the Walkers every living moment

• Haha
Reactions: 37
hahaha yeh I thought she must have written it wrong because she has bought what he sold? and is now a single mum with no father involvement?! Thanks for clarifying she’s thick and not me x
I’m guessing that’s what she meant anyway. She’s as thick as tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My prediction for tomorrow is a birthday post for giro along with a baby girl name announcement to try take the shine off Annie

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
She’s so disgusting 🤮 honestly she’s vile and bitter.

Announcing the day before 👑 Kairos birthday I salute you Annie. Although it was probs a coincidence as she doesn’t stalk Lozza and doesn’t give a tit.

Welcome to the world baby walker you have won the lottery of life blessed with an amazing mumnand I'm sure your dad's a good dad but he's a prick lol but at least you were planned and wanted unlike some 🤣 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.