Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Annie had the baby? Or just thinking so due to Lauren’s latest attack? Surely she wouldn’t be told ? Last person they’d want finding out !

Reactions: 17
I think Annie’s deffo had the baby. she was due in March unsure of dates but it’s now mid April. Even if she was due end of March u only go 2 weeks over.

Reactions: 26
Has Annie had the baby? Or just thinking so due to Lauren’s latest attack? Surely she wouldn’t be told ? Last person they’d want finding out !
She’s “friends” with their neighbour they don’t get along with isn’t she probably came from her 🥱 you know what they say though “my enemies enemy is my friend” all fake for their own gain

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Lauryn has got a big fat jawed cheek calling konky senior a dream seller, you told everyone you were infertile you scamming mashed potato for brains 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also you went back there to a married man after you claimed he bullied and belittled your son. You only had konky jnr cos you thought you were getting more money.

Have a look in the mirror you disgusting vile pig

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s such a bleeping victim isn’t she 🤮
Instead of blaming Kyle and Annie for everything why not look to yourself too lauryn. You’re the one who went and slept with the married man again who has “bullied” your son for years, you’re the one who got pregnant again without any income or a home for another baby…. Not everything is kyles fault as stupid as he is

• Heart
Reactions: 43
He sold her a dream but didn't even know she'd given birth and probably never met baby Kinara AKA kiki AKA konk AKA Kylie AKA KW and whatever else the unclaimed child is called

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I completely agree with all the responses so far regarding feeling sorry for Kyle maybe it’s because I can’t actually get my head around the second situation leading to yet another mistake 🤯 I’m sunbathing on that hill, I refuse to come down. I will happily die here alone 🥴

There is something about this situation that doesn’t sit right with me, infertile, pregnant twice, 2 occasions what’s the chances of conceiving not one but two miraculous miracle babies 🙄 Sian has even referred to Kairo as Liaryn’s “miracle boy” Why? It shut Proz up real quick!

I believe the Kilner-Walkers have not mentioned the truth to protect all the children!

The business which caters for the Ballers & provides girls through a discreet agency service is a friend/accomplice of LaurEn’s hence why she said ask him if he wants another go! A set up! Although Kyle is in the disgusting & wrong for using such services, with a loving wife & children at home.

Either way I do still hope Kyle & Annie get the opportunity to live there happy ever after!!

Here’s a few comments from Annie’s Instagram account, some old & some I’ve not seen before! Especially the one about drugs & taking used condoms to a fertility clinic, there is no smoke without fire 👀
Kalina Lauren again, she really cares doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Lizzy 93 @Lucyxxxx
We are famous like our Prozza 🤩
We made the daily Mail 😂😂😂
Omg adhd I missed that completely hello lovely
Would offer you a referral only if you behave @Jellybean093 🫢🫢🫢🫢
Still catching up but that’s made my day 😂
I’m defo more famous than loz
Kyles blocked me and loz ( only similarity)
I have the better arse tho
I don’t have to communicate with my sons dad via insta 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Awwww going so overdue and with a 4th screams to me a boy. Very pleased mommy and baby are doing well and being looked after by daddy even if he is a div. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she’s reposted them breast feeding things again in the hope it will upset Annie. I think she has heard that Annie didn’t breastfeed the others and she uses it as a “look I’m better than you” thing. (Annie may have breast fed I don’t know, I’m just guessing and using Lauren’s track record)

• Wow
Reactions: 39
FYI it’s another wanted and love baby 💕💕

love that nothing was leaked about it either, Lauryn would have loved the power to have done that, sadly, she has no power in this and never has

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Annie had Kyle at all 4 births loz
Did you ? X
One of each
We knew earlier it was a dig
She’s a disgrace
J

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Day before my kids birthdays, I’m blowing up balloons, wrapping presents, making a FULL OF SUGAR birthday cake with buttercream icing, not bleeping making pathetic digs at baby daddy

Give up Lozza. He don’t want you xo

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Does she not realise how stupid and pathetic she looks with her vile and passive aggressive posts. Ffs is Annie not allowed to enjoy her expanding family because she's butt hurt and not just with her piles.

Honestly who the duck is advising that cretin she just looks like a sad old bleep.

Maybes pay some attention to her own kids instead of worrying about the walkers

Congrats to Annie on her much loved 4th edition ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
“both agree THEIR family is their priority”… ooooh the Brighton Beast will be seething
*insert our Lucy’s Tanya turner gif for full effect* 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Waking kash point up in the morning to tell him he’s got a new sibling on his birthday she’s that deranged .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.