Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally her first borns birthday tomorrow 😭 instead of sitting with her husband building and wrapping their gifts, reminiscing the birth, wondering where time has gone ect, she’s doing instagram indirects to her married baby daddy lmao

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
That chuffed she had the first girl she’s hid her behind the remote curtains since she was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Honestly this woman. Not been on here for a while and she's STILL bitter as hell as ever. I don't understand how someone can live day after day consumed with jealousy and bitterness

Reactions: 20
Is she implying Kyle has asked to see pics of the kids? I don’t get why she’s reposting for everything with her has a dig behind it

Reactions: 19
So Annie has just given birth and Lozza thinks that’s the perfect time to bring up her narrative again that they had a loving relationship, Kyle promised her the world and she fell for it blah blah… one word for that and it’s scum

Reactions: 43
The comments, how is she not mortified pmsl one of each too realise their shameless mother was basically a hooker chasing rich married men and having kids only she wanted lol perfect family lauryn yes keep.telling yourself that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lauryn Goodman daughter god bleeping help the next generation. Is going to honk Kong to shag a married footballer inbuilt?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.