Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I wonder if Prozza will go to Khloe’s wedding? It’s only 9 weeks away! 🧐

Khloe must be spitting feathers at the fact she is still shadow banned, this close to the wedding! 🙊

I presume she will still want Kairo to attend without his mother unless of course there is a lot going on behind the scenes & they are all in this together 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Sges gotta be absolutely pure disgusting filth between the sheets cos what man is wanting to shag that. Twice.
she gonna be doing real dog rough things.
J.
Probably pegs

Peggy mitchell 😂😂😂
---
@Matterbaby pic Stich

Kyle stop dragging your feet your real wife is waiting
Each morning she will allow you to wake up with a new face
No need to cheat when you’re shagging LG bangles
Gawgus

• Haha

twiggy7

Chatty Member
I can also see her overspending and getting herself into debt again and expecting Kyle to bail her out. She’s just a leech on society. Provides nothing. Brings nothing to the table at all.
Hoping the judge made it clear she can’t expects that again

• Haha

fimfim

VIP Member
J
She’s letting him know her door is always open! Hoping if he and Annie have an argument he will turn up! VILE human, karma is gonna be bad for this bitch, I’m scared for her! J
Exactly this - because Kyle is always following, always supporting 🙄
J
---
Face it….. you’re not WAG material Lauryn.

WAGs are usually stunning, childhood sweethearts or women with good morals and values and you’re none of those things my dear.
Yes, those Persian princess eyes…
J

Last edited:
  • Haha

DJ83

Has Annie deleted photos from her instagram with the kids and Kyle on the pitch etc? The 3s the magic number stuff seems to be gone 🧐 Maybe I’m talking rubbish, just thought there were more posts than what’s on there now.

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
It was this photo, identified as the loo's at the venue were Annie's birthday party was held the night before, it's also in the next village over and around 10 minutes from their house. Thread #4 is when it all happens, from about page 31 onwards there are a few photo's and videos of A+K.
View attachment 2856846
Thank you - will have a read now. Unhinged behaviour 🤮

Reactions: 11

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Can we see the threads that got shut down? When it was in Lozza’s name? The ones before the Goodman sisters?

Tag me plzzzz x

Reactions: 11