Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Mummy to KW is so shameful 😂😂
Doting father
Proud father
Proud mother
Doting mother
#NotYouAsWell

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
I honestly think it’s a boy you know and she keeps him hidden so she doesn’t actually catch herself out about it being a boy.
maybe a bit reaching, but nothing shocks me with the prozza she’s done worse things 🤷🏼‍♀️

anyone want to join me on the”it’s not a girl” hill🤣
Me!! I said this back when it was pictured on the beach with the two sunburnt kids 😂

100% a boy

• Haha
  • Wow

catchingup2021

VIP Member
I’m not an OG but idgaf I’ve paid my dues 😂
I was lurking around Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel
A time was had
Some OG’s still here
Dunno how you do it 😛
@4FoxAche who remembers when foxy said this would be the last thread
Every single thread 😂😂😂😂
Ahhhh
#HongKongMemories x
I missed diesel gate can someone please enlighten me x

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
But if he’s on the birth certificate and technically has parental rights, wouldn’t he have to give permission for a name change? Its not like she can claim she doesn’t know where he is.
Nope
Mr Tech mad ex changed their daughters name to her surname , then her new fellas without him knowing
She’s a bitter bitch as well
J

• Sick
  • Wow

twiggy7

Chatty Member
This is the same account who commented on Lauryn’s KW2 post with the ‘I’m a lion’ reference.

Imagine writing this to yourself 🫠🫠🫠

Kalina 🤣 aka Lauren Goodman alias Lauryn Goodman
Burner 124 using spell check this time after being annihilated on here 😂😂😂😂😂
---
I really hope she hasn’t wonder if lozza will be braidsmaid 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lozza can’t bridesmaid she doesn’t trust anyone but herself with the strawberry emoji on the 2!

giogio

VIP Member
Please don't say the footballer in question in the daily mail today is walker 🙈 says the qffair was with someone 10 years older!!!!
nah I think Kieran Trippier!
---
wow can’t wait to finish work and re read those original Lauryn threads 🤣 been wanting to for ages but couldn’t find them

• Haha
Reactions: 13

hello from me

VIP Member
Why has she mentioned not being able to watch kin ?? She keeps saying it but why
is she insinuating kyle is a gangster now 😂😂 I mean I’ve never watched it but she’s insinuating something
Not sure the woman shags the hubby and the brother could that be why

• Haha

MrsM18

She hates Kinara. Kyle’s first and only unwanted girl. I went back through her insta posts worshiping MIRACLE Giro.
Can’t play the miracle card for 2 out of 2 pump and dumps.
It’s so obvious she hates that Kinara wasn’t a x2 meal ticket and Kyle isn’t in her bed every night. Wretched home wrecking slut what did you expect 🤣
I’m honestly glad she has a nanny, someone to love these kids 😒
The nanny is Carron Me Julie isn’t it? Plus a revolving door of au pairs - Spanish only.

• Haha

twiggy7

Chatty Member
I can’t understand how she thinks that forcing them to be a part of her kids lives is going to work out for her? Trying to force it is going to push them further & further away. Which is what is for the best. She thinks she can hound them into giving into her as that has worked in the past. Any normal single parent would rather struggle to fuck that try & beg someone publically. How degrading. She wants to parade around the pitch. She wants to be front page in the papers. It’s all Lauren Lauren Lauren. Always has been. 🤢
Ye but they not going away 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Jaceydooley

Is she thinking she's making kyle feel bad, cos she obv thinks he's watching her every single move. When is reality he probably wishes they would all move into the labelled pantry and stay there with the rice and oats and bottled water
And paper plates 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha

lola212

I was wondering the same about Nicky, she seemed quite nice so it’s a shame she associates with proz. Also doesn’t look good for her business when loz has such shit hair. Can’t be that good mates she’d have to tell her surely to sort that feeble birds nest out.

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Omg she called him Kyle Walker Jr at first?! Jfc she's deranged. Fancy wanting to name him after the man who PAID you for seggs ONCE - she's obsessed with him. What an idiot he was to go for 2nds. I hope I'm alive for the day that she gets evicted out of Kyle and Annie's house 😂 might go down and watch 😂
Yer cos rrr all have the middle name kyle 😂😂
---
Rrr off topic but I’ve been sat here for over half a hour crying because my little boy who’s 4 and non verbal come out to me in the kitchen and clearly said ‘mummy breakfast’ and took me to the cereal cupboard 😭
He was clearer than Giro who’s fluent 🇪🇸
Love thissss!!!!!

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Maybe he didn’t do much of the work 🤔
Proz defo mounted him like a big desperado promising she is most definitely infertile now kairo was a one off miracle 🤣 🤣 🤣 lying manky slag and Kyle's a fucking idiot. How could her battered prolapse, nasally voice, ugly mush and even uglier personality even get you hard, she's fucking grim!!!!

• Haha