Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Found this on one of kyles posts from 4 days ago. We’ve said before this account is 💯 one of proz’s burner accounts.
think she’d been on the booze when she posted this rant the spelling is worse than usual 😂😂😂

ETAhates Annie but follows her public insta 😂 loz we know it’s you you crazy bitch 😂
Not to mention that profile pic is slightly similar to what Annie looks like.
Totally the stalker.

Reactions: 11

klairklopp

VIP Member
I'm still puzzled at how he managed to shag Proz with a groin injury that was so bad he needed surgery. Wouldn't that be really painful? I know blokes are sex mad but fucking hell how desperate for a shag must you be to a) stick your dick in Lauren 'Panface & Piles' Goodman (again) and b) to cause yourself pain whilst doing so?
Maybe he didn’t do much of the work 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 10

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Neithers Grealish and people are saying it's him. How'd you go from can't stand foden hope it's him to he's not married don't think it's him 🤣
I can’t stand him. He’s not married. Was hoping it was him to begin with I’m just hopeless at following stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
No doubt fuck face be getting all excited this morning hoping it’s walker . I’ve heard it’s Bernardo Silva . 🤷🏻‍♀️
If it’s him….. it just goes to show they’re all full of shit. He was on the Netflix programme with his wife and two dogs and came across as a ‘nice unassuming guy’.

Reactions: 9

eexmxa

Sorry, I’m a long term watcher. I’ve been refreshing like crazy today to see if anyone else thought the same as I do, & clearly nobody does, so I have to speak up;

am I the only one who has suspicions that this could be a old pic of she who has no name / KW2 / Kinara Kylie Kyla Goodman? There are many reasons why I should believe otherwise (most notably that there’s no way she could produce a kid so cute, but her entire life is solid evidence that less likely things can/will/have occurred), but find it very odd to post a pic of a random baby & not tag the actual mothers account, but tag her. 🤔🤔 UNLESS she is the actual mother x

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Anybody listen to that nip tuck podcast with Lauren and Ashley stobart 🤣 The cartier bracelet story. I swear it sounds like something begman would do.

Reactions: 8

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m a long term watcher. I’ve been refreshing like crazy today to see if anyone else thought the same as I do, & clearly nobody does, so I have to speak up;

am I the only one who has suspicions that this could be a old pic of she who has no name / KW2 / Kinara Kylie Kyla Goodman? There are many reasons why I should believe otherwise (most notably that there’s no way she could produce a kid so cute, but her entire life is solid evidence that less likely things can/will/have occurred), but find it very odd to post a pic of a random baby & not tag the actual mothers account, but tag her. 🤔🤔 UNLESS she is the actual mother x
No shes blonde x

Reactions: 7

bigshez

Annie can you let us know if Kinara was a name on your mood board because people said when she showed you the name you believed her 😂

Do let us know
Riaan
Reign
Roman/Romeo(IYKYK)
Kinara

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Do me a fukin favour
#AnnieWouldNever
still think it’s Kyla that’s how she knew! J

Reactions: 7