Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aceofspades2020

Her blogs are THE most boring pile of shit I’ve ever come across. I can’t wait for the sun with the clocks going forward, next sentence I’m leaving England cos the weathers always miserable. She talks in riddles about the most basic things. I agree Lauryn do fuck off abroad nothing here for u love

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Rose94

VIP Member
Watch this space in a few years I reckon she’s gonna change her name to lauryn walker 🤡
“Oh travelling with the kids was getting so hard with us not having the same surname so I changed my name to theirs to save the hassle”

• Haha
  • Sick

Aceofspades2020

Like the way she cleared up that Kairo has lots of children going to his party, she clearly read here as it was discussed who would go as she has no mates or sisters pathetic tramp. Go and sort ya kids school out instead of tv shows u bum

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Imagine having such high standards for your kids but you had two kids with a man in a relationship
The mind boggles
Imagine having such high standards a man calls you his wife’s name in bed and you think that’s worth telling the paper x
Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 51

4FoxAche

VIP Member
This comment escalated quickly:
Screenshot_20240329_214925_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_214935_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also, special shout out to Ash Potato who is giving life to that comment section.

• Haha
  • Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Oh my god what is wrong with a bit of TV, actually mortified for her, what's wrong with hey duggee? 😭
Can someone explain the cocomelon thing? I must have skipped a few chapters, but a parenting group I'm in are always saying it's the devil and causes ADHD 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cocomelon is crack for kids according to Lairen. It's too bright and the songs promote over stimulation. Kairo wasn't cooperating with going to sleep so she banned Cbeebies and brightly coloured kid's TV.

He also isn't allowed chocolate, sweets a Dad or a personality of his own.

• Haha

Hellohihiya

As if she wouldn’t even pay her child’s school registration fee so he missed out on a place. I’m not joking this would be £200 maximum 😂

For context, Brighton College, arguably the best private school in Brighton and ranked 12th best in the country on the Sunday Times list is a £180 registration fee.

She couldn’t spare £180 out of her 8k a month so missed out on a place? Or is she willing for her son to miss out on a place so she can go into court and say the damage the breach of the order has caused?

Either was is pathetic! She probably spends £180 a month on her nails

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

lola212

She can’t get her story straight implying Kairo doesn’t have a school place because Kyle delayed paying to register but then sharing links to £6k furniture.

And what is this about ‘carnage doesn’t even cut it’ because the 2 niños threw some pasta on the floor. ‘Nipped that in the bud’ alright supernanny.

I wonder if she is trying again to get money for a nanny now that she has 2 because she keeps referencing how busy she is now.

The court order breach could only be related to the monthly maintenance, school fees or potentially she’s due the new car and hasn’t got it? Can’t think of anything else that wouldn’t have just been paid upfront by now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 49

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Financially & legally they can seek a super injunction or gagging order as the information regarding their affair is not in the public interest in the slightest.

But if the OG Walkers proceeded to take her to court for slander, libel & harassment wouldn’t this catapult them into public proceedings (like Depp v Heard & Rooney v Vardy)? I can see why Kyle would avoid doing this if it’s the case, to protect the children & his wife.

They know she has no money or financial resources to pay damages. AH was left with paying JD 1 million & RV paying 1.8 million to CR. It would be pointless she has 2.99 x 3 to contribute & not even £1 for a trolley at Asda 🤣🤣🤣

Although I would love to see her exposed & dragged through court backwards it would be truly punishing Lauryn for her mistakes but at the same time he has to think of Annie & RRR plus it’s the Euro’s soon!

I do wonder how much debt she has got herself back into since Kyle was ordered to pay her costs & pay off all her debt? I can’t see she has much of the back payment left, she squandered it paying Blyth. I bet she squirms every time she has to pay the clawback provision payments back to Kyle 🤣

J
I'd put money on her being in debt again hence she's furious about being 'punished' by Kyle. The judge made Kyle clear her debt the first time but made it clear it was a one off. The judge distrusted her financial skills so much he blocked Kyle from giving her a lump sum because he knew it would be gone quick and that would be harmful for Kairo.

Kyle and Annie like the finer things in life and enjoy a genuinely lavish lifestyle thanks to his earnings but neither come across as flashy or braggy. Kyle due to his upbringing seems acutely aware of how privileged his life is now and seems careful with money compared to some footballers.
sharrow.jpg

This is where he grew up and has tattooed on his leg just bellow Annie's eyes.

Compare that to Laurens comfortable middle class childhood in Brighton with daddy being a pilot and going to private schools.

Her grabby nature must make Kyle sick.

• Heart

livingforthetea

Going back to that article where she refers to Annie as a wicked Stepmother and says she shouldn’t have got back with Kyle if she couldn’t accept he had another child with her…why is it that just a few years later Lauryn is blackmailing Kyle and one of her demands is that he’s not allowed to get Annie pregnant again. What an audacious bitch. You shouldn’t be having secret rendezvous with a married man if you can’t accept his WIFE might want to have more children. Imagine thinking you have the right to play God with another Woman’s life and her decision to expand her family via blackmailing her Husband. We all know it’s true because of how badly she reacted to seeing on here that Annie was pregnant and subsequently phoning him up screaming and demanding to know if it was true. May this disgusting cretin never know an ounce of peace for the rest of her miserable existence.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Why’s that Lozza??can’t lift your legs up to kick because of the weight of 🍇

once it’s confirmed Annie’s has the baby and it’s a girl suddenly klearpay will get a name and insta calling it now
She is such a cunt
This is because she’s saying he has no brothers and no dad
She is so vile
He can kick a ball with Hudson you dick
And all his 400000 mates
Loads of mates
J

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She once said everything she does is for her kid
I would have paid registration fees to ensure my child had the best school
She does NOTHING for them kids
J

• Heart

Behopa

Could you just imagine the cringe of her talking to the school headmaster or the car sales people.....name dropping kyle is paying. My friend used to do it years ago when she was dating a low league sports guy, she used to mention it to everybody, even sales assistants in topshop. Every time she did it, my soul violently left my body. J

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Hi Lauren,
Kyle said you’re a good mum so he thought you would sort the schooling and invoice him x

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Looking back it’s sickening

Annie posted never a doubt and lauryn seconds later posted never a doubt

scummy bitch was out to ruin Annie 😞
But one mother had kids out of love
One resents her kids because she has to do it alone
One gets to experience the best moments around the world

One writes bitter blogs because her mistakes are not invited
One has a family who loves them
The other has family ashamed of her
One has the dad involved publicly
One had to take secret pics where father looked like he was being held at gun point

I know which ‘mug’ I’d rather be
P.S coffee 1 sugar the type you get at home when you’re ready please x
J

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I think mentioning this tv show is a ploy to either get Kyle to get in contact or for him to agree to her demands again! She will know this tv show will be the last thing he wants!

Her every move is calculated, always plotting!

• Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
She’s bought a Gucci jacket with her blackmail money! I see she’s still got Annie’s earrings in and the eyes are still droopy 🙄
Please don’t tell me she has resorted to wearing the kids clothes 😳
I can’t see it available for adults.
If her finances are being scrutinised is she actually pretending to purchase designer clothes for Kairo & wearing them herself! 🤡😂
This is a new low even for you Proz 🙊
IMG_2930.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
It’s been a bit confusing for him talking and speaking to his dad and now not at all! 🤡

Whats the difference between talking & speaking Loz?

• Haha