Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Coleen served Prozza a well deserved injunction to keep her & Wayne’s names from exiting her spiteful gob just before the story dropped today? 👀

It’s not like LaurEn to keep her trap shut (legs & mouth) 😂

I’m guessing she will say she doesn’t know a Coleen Rooney only Wayne because he is a “former ex” Lion 🦁🤡🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who does she think she is but mentioning Coleen or anything to do with her. She is seriously brazen as duck for being an absolute skidmark on society. The brass neck on her is frightening. She needs a fright and I hope Coleen is the one to do it. Irrelevant woman

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There's more to this school story.. She keeps going on about it. Everything she says, there's a meaning behind it. There's no way she is continuously mentioning the fact Mistake1 doesn't have a school place just because she is "stressed" over it. She is so calculated

Reactions: 43
She's a daft twit, she called her "little girl" a lion but surely if she was a girl she'd be a lioness

Something a bit fishy with this one - and I'm not talking about her fanny x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There is defo more to the school story. Either she was too busy hanging round cheshire to apply properly, coz she’s such a busy mum who doesn’t work and pay sponges off her kids dad, or the school have got wind of this whole saaaga and said absolutely NOT the clientele they want in their prestigious school & they don’t even have to give her a reasoning, OR it’s another repercussion of the sister fall out and Lozza doesn’t want Giro seeing Isla as she applied for the same school as Chlo job. Let’s not forget she was spiteful enough to not let giro go to Isla’s party or let him see his KW and meet his brothers because she was clearly told SHE wasn’t welcome.

Lozza is an absolute bleeping weapon, there is no mix-up, it’s a situation she has created and alll now spin a narrative of a victim. Shock horror !

Poor Kairo 😞

Reactions: 38
Has anyone sent a search party out for @Lizzy 93? Is she the first one of us to go jail? Or has she abandoned us for Horner?

Come back Lizzy! Come back…

said in the style of Kate in titanic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Coleen served Prozza a well deserved injunction to keep her & Wayne’s names from exiting her spiteful gob just before the story dropped today? 👀

It’s not like LaurEn to keep her trap shut (legs & mouth) 😂

I’m guessing she will say she doesn’t know a Coleen Rooney only Wayne because he is a “former ex” Lion 🦁🤡🤭
Coleen Queen of wags won’t stand any messing from that trash!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is embarrassing 😳 she will never stop
Dressing well trying to dress like Annie is weird as Fuxk 🤔🤔

I hope Annie gets a Birkin for Mothers Day and posts a selfie, kissing it 🤭
I would think Annie can have what f*ck she wants. Read that again Lozza
---
In what context did prozza dare to mention Coleen? Not seen anything

Last edited:
Anyone doing the br v iefest Internet search on her will realise she’s a spiteful, bitter twit with absolutely no boundaries when it comes to her kids. Can you imagine her when he’s at school ‘really disappointed with the way K’s sporting prowess/ bilingual talents are being neglected’ not to mention endless pap shots. It would genuinely not be worth the hassle

Reactions: 18
What I’ve heard from Coleen’s non wag friends in my area she’s raging, Loz blocked her account before the blog went out the shitbag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It's been one year since she announced her pregnancy and one year since I started reading these threads from the very beginning 🤪 what a year of reading that has been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Duno why he cant just go to public school her private education didnt do her any favours still turned out to be a good for nothing lazy home wrecking benefit cheat who doesnt know how to fill in forms cant spell her grammer is apalling cant speak nice or polite has zero manners has no morals doesnt realise you dont have sex never mind conceive children with taken men doesnt realise u cant blackmail a man to be ur kids dad, what a waste of big seans money i see K&K turning out exactly like her 🙈
It wont be much fun when they are the poor kids in the rich school 8k per month aint much compared to these ppl they wont be able to keep up with their pals how can ur daddy be kyle walker but u wearing those tit cheap trainers and clothes?

Reactions: 29
I wonder if she’s purposely left it super late so she can’t get him in a school so she can then try to get Kyle to sort it and when he doesn’t it gives her material for her blog to write about how hard done to she is that he won’t help. Honestly wouldn’t put anything past her but it’s likely she has such an inflated ego she thought she could get him in anywhere at the drop of a hat. I wouldn’t want her at the same school as my kids if I had them for safeguarding issues, she’s a very hated woman who could attract all sorts at school pick ups that kids shouldn’t have to see

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.