Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And selling dogs x
He’s the perfect example of thinking your surname will hold enough weight without being good at the task ahead
Kairo goodman Walker in the future xxxxx

Reactions: 18
Can someone tell her that her content is absolute sheep dip, I can’t believe she thinks people are interested in arse wipes & containers of flour

Reactions: 24
Just adding some extra bits translates to the letter she received yesterday I’m sure
Still holding out some hope that Kyle will chuck her some money to stop her adding the “extra bits” she’s a calculated bastard!

More veiled threats, everything she posts has an undertone to it!

Smug cunt!

Reactions: 17
It makes me cry that she tries pushing this Jamaican thing on these kids. That is a whole white child.
I can see her now force feeding them goat curry “you better eat that now this is your roots
This baby's skin is very pink which I would have thought was genetically impossible with an exotic "Persian" mami and a Jamaican dad.

Reactions: 31
Me again… Professional boxer and connoisseur

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I have it on good authority that he has never met Kiara physically.
imagine all this time she’s said they’ve met and its just been over FaceTime, which would make sense because she didn’t release any photos of him and klarna

Reactions: 29
This baby's skin is very pink which I would have thought was genetically impossible with an exotic "Persian" mami and a Jamaican dad.
Pink is even a reach
Shes whiter than Lauren
Last year someone was cross with me because I said you can usually tell by the ears the colour a child will be

They went on and on about their kids…boring
It’s now 8 months or so on and she looks even whiter tbh
Genetics are fascinating
It’s just the fact Loz makes a big fuss with the emojis she uses
Talks about when’s her pigmentation coming
Never hun
She looks whiter than Isla and Hudson
Talks about hosting Jamaican night
Talks about the kids didn’t get the curly hair from her
No they got it from Curly Ellie hun
Only thing Khutney got was her dads nose and house to reside in x

Reactions: 36
WHERE is HEIDI? RIP

WHERE is GRANT? Maybe under the extension I suspect Khlo done a Mandy Jordache (IYKYK)

WHO is OLIVIA & ABIGAIL? Comments wide open (like Lozza’s legs) ask away lads she is actually responding

Reactions: 54
Thats it babe!!!! Car park pic is the solicitor meeting...thts why hes lookin smart compared to other pics. This is the pic papa bear was on about maybe
Maybe this is why giro looks so unsure
He’s literally not even facing him how sad

Reactions: 13
WHERE is HEIDI? RIP

WHERE is GRANT? Maybe under the extension I suspect Khlo done a Mandy Jordache (IYKYK)

WHO is OLIVIA & ABIGAIL? Comments wide open (like Lozza’s legs) ask away lads she is actually responding
View attachment 2751797
My life doesnt equate to advertisin things you tickle ur arsehole with chloe hun so id say im winning at life unlike u
---
Maybe this is why giro looks so unsure
He’s literally not even facing him how sad
Thats exactly what i thought!!!

Reactions: 17
WHERE is HEIDI? RIP

View attachment 2751797
Chloe you’re a month late with that response
Ask Grunt
Dirty bitch
Keep tattle out your mouth
Hope your extension leaks

Reactions: 34
Ohhhh Chloe
Act like you’re not bothered deep down inside you know it must bother you WHOS AMELIA

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.