Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

When will this skank move ?

• In 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7Months and we’re free

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Whenever her landlord AW Says

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who fukin knows at this point

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • KW will keep dragging his feet

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Petition for her to stay in her pit

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @e.l.lofthouse for the winning thread title !
It had to be edited as it was too long ! But well done, you have slotted right in to this wonderful thread !

I would do a recap but not much has happened, once again we remind Lairen she has #Endo & #Anxiety.
As she sometimes forgets.

We remind Chloe she’s engaged as she also forgets or does grunt want her to forget ?
Who knows?

She’s currently on the hunt for freebies for the wedding of the decade 🤥.

We all want to know if quagmire will be a bridesmaid as we are unsure how she will feel about unfiltered pictures on the magazine spread and running after Messiah all day so no one takes a picture of him !

For the part time lurkers she still hasn’t moved
She’s still squatting in dutty vans
She still has no friends and as for Amelia and Heidi ? MIA

Please feel free to recap

Previous Thread; https://tattle.life/threads/goodman...n-you-will-never-be-mrs-annie-v-walker.32791/

Welcome Back To The tit Show… Buckle Up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She was very angry I do think it was quagmire slagging herself ever so slightly alto throw us off the scent. Annie is innocent in all of this she didn’t deserve what they did, she took her man back bcz she loves him and wants her family together she would stand to gain a fortune so it ain’t about money it’s about Kyle and her love for him and everyone can have their own opinion but it’s her choice

Reactions: 16
See annies latest stories. I wonder if there is a wedding soon hmmm hopefully time for LG to have another epic meltdown 🤣 its long overdue...

Reactions: 12
See annies latest stories. I wonder if there is a wedding soon hmmm hopefully time for LG to have another epic meltdown 🤣 its long overdue...
They’re already married aren’t they? Then again JGGOL said otherwise and betted big bucks on it xo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought so to but has it ever been confirmed to be fair, so might be some truth in it. Would love for it still to happenn big loz would be fuming if shes been fooled too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought so to but has it ever been confirmed to be fair, so might be some truth in it. Would love for it still to happenn big loz would be fuming if shes been fooled too
Hasn’t Sian confirmed it? She posted a picture and said “@kylewalker2 your wife’s here.” That was in February after it was reported in by the sun and dm that they got married in January. She also posted a pic and called Annie, Mrs Walker.

Reactions: 6
Yeah forgot about that actually. Who knows lol all we know is annies in bed beside him at night and not LG like she thought she would be the daft trout🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you bet that much money if you don’t know them espesh on tattle
You bet that kind of money when you’re hiding behind an anonymous account on a meaningless forum knowing full well you will never have to cough up even if you loose the bet 😆

Hasn’t Sian confirmed it? She posted a picture and said “@kylewalker2 your wife’s here.” That was in February after it was reported in by the sun and dm that they got married in January. She also posted a pic and called Annie, Mrs Walker.
Maybe, they got married but didn’t have a wedding? I can’t remember the timelines of it all now but remember big weddings weren’t allowed in UK till September last year.

Reactions: 8
Maybe, they got married but didn’t have a wedding? I can’t remember the timelines of it all now but remember big weddings weren’t allowed in UK till September last year.
Yeah, but neither were prostitute parties😂 Also, could’ve been in Marbs or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sian also posted this under his pic ♥
annie seems to be more on insta these days!!
i duno whyhe would wear a wedding ring if they weren’t married! I defo think it would have been a condition if Annie took him back so I defo think they are married.As far as we know he’s been a good boy but she’s best protecting herself incase the next time he’s passing against a wall he accidentally sticks in it a skank uno how it just happens for some men 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In her latest story Giro’s hair is barely even curly anymore it just looks messy…. She needs to let it go and accept it was baby curls that he is growing out of.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.