Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this guy is thankful for getting away 8k a month better off
Didn’t it come out that she tried to join them and left them at the same time but they had no idea who she was? Or was this another night out?
---
Oh… hahah

Reactions: 13
She gives zero fucks about her children... It's all about herself... Those poor kids

Reactions: 19
I’m on holiday next week ten days no phone
Hoping nothing happens in them ten days somebody please say they will recap me please don’t make me read a hundred threads

Reactions: 26
Knosetta creasing.

Reactions: 4
thread suggestion why not

# two mistakes from just a “ episode “ your just A prostitute with no girl code
Love it hope you don’t mind me using me using your idea for my own thread suggestion
#60 Two mistakes from just an “episode” you’re just a prostitute sharing dirty brown Valentino’s

Reactions: 17
Tryna copy Kyle and Annie’s home but nothing about her place looks child friendly tbh

Reactions: 22
So many questions . Like why tubs and the trainers . Forget the Valentino’s .
They look like they got ready in the dark. And I just come back watching LI and you lot are playing such a funny game it’s hilarious

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.