Goodman Sisters #55 Annie does Pilates, Lozza doesn't even know about his tea or his lattes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come a source/friend hasnt leaked the pictures of lauren and kyles loving, intimate and affectionate relationship yet? I dont want to see him playing with kairo in a park. Gives us what we want

• Haha
Reactions: 51
@justheretoread99 your recap is needed please x
Some of you were talking on the other thread
Please come over x
Evening lads. Apologies - I was being trigger happy on cursed #54 and didn’t read the full thread. Idiotic choices and idiotic decisions.

Had this recap saved in my notes incase nobody volunteered as tribute for the new thread:

- Lozza has been editing her Insta captions. She is buckling up for Paul Lunt. Don’t know him? Use Google hun.
- Lozza will never delete Instagram. If she’s gone then she’s blocked you. Don’t worry, we have many moles who are quick with the receipts.
- She made Kairo an insta account years ago and tagged Kyle as daddy in the bio years ago
- Don’t ask about the court documents. We cannot share. #LegalAction
- AMELIA IS NOT STUNNING
- We will not accept Annie and Sian slander. Make your own thread for that tit.
- Ask stupid questions get stupid prizes
- Plz no more lipo or Salford talk. No offence to anyone who has lipo or from Salford x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh my god gang, I can’t believe I’ve never disclosed this before!
I actually know a couple of wags, and they are lovely and so down to earth. I also used to babysit for a footballer. Can’t tell you if any of them have had any lipo, affairs, done Pilates fun being wags x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually know a couple of wags, and they are lovely and so down to earth. I also used to babysit for a footballer. Can’t tell you if any of them have had any lipo, affairs, done Pilates fun being wags x
Bulshit x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In response to the lurker question, you witches go to quick for me and I kept losing track of this thread. UNTIL, my mother (who’s 80 and DISGUSTED at them pair!) told me about Annie getting a text on Boxing Day and I was bleeping outraged and needed to hop on over and join in.

I’m aware Lauryn reads this thread so I wanted to give her scatty mare a piece of my mind. If the boot was on the other foot I’m sure she’d think different. Although, to sell your Fanny, you got to be weird different anywho so maybe she wouldn’t give a tit.
Money doesn’t buy you class, Lauryn.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bulshit x
All seriousness though, i work with a couple of them 😂 not big time footballers, but championship/league 1. They are older wags and the footballers are all retired/old, so no goss 😭💔

Back to normality. Not having you lot calling me out and be the reason we not longer speak of thread 55 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How come a source/friend hasnt leaked the pictures of lauren and kyles loving, intimate and affectionate relationship yet? I dont want to see him playing with kairo in a park. Gives us what we want
I genuinely think she’s seen the backlash she’s had and realised it’s not working for her, no one is really on her side except a couple of munters that follow her who also clearly have no morals. I hope for Annie’s sakes she doesn’t release anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But do you know a few billionaires?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I genuinely think she’s seen the backlash she’s had and realised it’s not working for her, no one is really on her side except a couple of munters that follow her who also clearly have no morals. I hope for Annie’s sakes she doesn’t release anything else
She aint got anything else. Just him with the kids, probably a couple of nudes and him telling her what she wants to hear purely so she dont blab and him passed out after 2 pumps and a grunt. Bet hes never even hugged her😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
@TheMogadon seen you comment on the last thread right at the end
Welcome to the tit show

Thanks for doing your homework
It’s long but it’s worth it
We’re a friendly bunch believe it or not
Very sarcastic
It’s not personal until it is x

Buckle up

• Haha
  • Heart
Pan face Lauren reads here hahaha is that in between stalking the kilner sisters social media?

Reactions: 17
@Lizzy 93 I’ve just noticed our last comments have been removed… that chat was tame too…LOL…Told you I just get myself into trouble when I speak…
Oh nothing new for me I was used to being kicked out of Science, Maths & French
Oui Oui

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She aint got anything else. Just him with the kids, probably a couple of nudes and him telling her what she wants to hear purely so she dont blab and him passed out after 2 pumps and a grunt. Bet hes never even hugged her😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
hahaha and I’m sure he’s got lots of threatening and unsavoury messages from her to retaliate with 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sick, just showed a pic of Annie to my partner and said how fit she was and he said ‘they’re both fit’ as in her and Lauren and I genuinely have told him I cant be in the same room as him. How can I marry a man who finds Lauren goodman attractive? 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I feel sick, just showed a pic of Annie to my partner and said how fit she was and he said ‘they’re both fit’ as in her and Lauren and I genuinely have told him I cant be in the same room as him. How can I marry a man who finds Lauren goodman attractive? 🥺
Walk out immediately… don’t even pack a bag…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Big Nose Crush: She’s just easy sex

Sources/Reps: that’s not how Lauren remembers it, she remembers phone sex and exchange of highly personal information
She had to check the years of messages to ensure she’s not misread anything

oh the shame
High pitch and nasal voice saying they wanna rip each others clothes off when he finishes training
The shame

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nope. Time to bin him off. He can join Mr John in the bin x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.