Goodman Sisters #55 Annie does Pilates, Lozza doesn't even know about his tea or his lattes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer
Amelia you’re hanging on by a fukin thread
I just defended you on thread #54
At least no aff link
I woulda lost it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How are you so familiar with these types?

Are you a Wag?
Certainly not . I think dating athletes is trouble. My friends husband is a Burnley player but he seems to be an exception . So far anyway!. I’ve known a few billionaire businessmen and a handful of men worth 10-800million and the money has turned them all into men who barely respect women, they cheat and lie .

my knowledge comes from knowing business men . Some high street names . Men who 60s70s think nothing of cheating and using “marching powder”. Honestly feel they don’t grow up .

interesting re the council house one 😂 . I have always blamed it on men who come into a lot of money but clearly not .

Reactions: 14
Hi lads, sorry for the notifications from thread 54 I did NOT know you had split up, I have only just found proof of a new thread😏
I know you were crying in front of your kids and not coping well, so I hope to find you here on thread 55 enjoying your privacy from the media and trolls with all your bare arses out, Annie's hat on and your kids burnt to a crisp ❤ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
lol… what are the chances of big Pete having been to DR recently? Did she go with Proz or has she gone because Proz did 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The article I just read on Kyle from the other thread makes for terrible reading. He apparently paid 20k for a woman to abort and never name him. He’s 33 and as we know most men if they are like this at 33 carry on like this until 60s and sometimes 70s if they have the money to entice women it’s a sport to them, kind of a hobby . It’s a lot for any wife to put up with.

I’ve known a couple of men like this but I don’t know anyone as low as Kyle in terms of the pregnancies .

Lauryn alluded to it but as we know she's a liar! Kyle has never been named

Reactions: 12
Lauryn alluded to it but as we know she's a liar! Kyle has never been named
I get my scandals mixed up but it might be that 1 that they said when the player got married & Kyle didnt fit. As we discussed it in the Wag thread.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.