Goodman Sisters #51 Mr Walker, if in doubt check the snout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he’s got a big knob though

You need to get your mind out if the gutter & off of Kyle walkers knob!....as much as I love you I bet it's A FUCKIN BUTTON MUSHROOM!

NOW behave yourself pet! 🤣
---
Think the only thing big he has is his nose and bank balance 😂😂
have to say if he was not married I would have a go 😂😂

You on drugs the night or vino?! 😝😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooooerrr.
Nah I'm kidding.
Don't want to catch something.
---

Has he seriously changed his boots so there's no numbers on them again? duck me he's really bowing to the prozza isn't he. What a wet wipe. Man up buttercup! You should have fought for your wife, not for the side chick.
She has GOT to have something catastrophic on him.. surely?! It's the only reason I can think of as to why he'd enable this behaviour over the past 4 years! Baffling.

Reactions: 20
Ooooerrr.
Nah I'm kidding.
---

Has he seriously changed his boots so there's no numbers on them again? duck me he's really bowing to the prozza isn't he. What a wet wipe. Man up buttercup! You should have fought for your wife, not for the side chick.
Maybe they are pink to
Ooooerrr.
Nah I'm kidding.
---

Maybe the boots are pink for a reason…. Says on MC families page the baby is due in March… also did LG find out from the photos/videos on 22 Dec which is why it all came to “ ahead” on 23rd Dec

Reactions: 11
She has GOT to have something catastrophic on him.. surely?! It's the only reason I can think of as to why he'd enable this behaviour over the past 4 years! Baffling.
Wouldn't she be indirectly addressing it though? Like she did with the #lovewalkerchildren
I kind of agree there must be more to him than just being a ball-less sack of wimp to never stick up for his wife and their kids together... Maybe. I just think he's a POS for never sticking up for Annie after everything that liar prostitute has put her through.
---
Maybe they are pink to

Maybe the boots are pink for a reason…. Says on MC families page the baby is due in March… also did LG find out from the photos/videos on 22 Dec which is why it all came to “ ahead” on 23rd Dec
Lauryn will be thinking they're pink for their likl girlie princess first walker girl together.

I believe she saw the video and stills on this thread about Annie being pregnant and went nuclear. That was around that time, someone posted the time line of posts earlier. Adds up.

Reactions: 18
Lauryn is famous of the back of Chloe. Honestly this family is so fuckin beggy 😂😂 what an embarrassment. Who lied to her and told her she’s pretty?????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If any brand owner has any bleeping sense they will not go near a Goodman with a barge pole especially now who would want to be associated with them. Trash

She can just get a borrow off her sister if she’s struggling 🤪😜xxx
---
They’re all a big odd eye-d aren’t they? Farm foods slater sisters 🫶🏼 #tooblessedtobestressed 🪄 ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did someone not say in a thread ageessss ago that carrooon used to have slag parties to encourage her daughters that being slags is the way in life 🙈🙈

They really think they are something

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok Chlo … get you brat to update tattle that grunt IS coming home 🫠

Tell us you read here without telling us you read here…

Who’s Olivia ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok Chlo … get you brat to update tattle that grunt IS coming home 🫠

Tell us you read here without telling us you read here…

Who’s Olivia ?
I was waiting for the kid to say - and then we are going to see aunty lauryn, Kairo and baby girls name is 'accidentally' revealed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t this bleep carrying on about paedos late last year and protecting her kids privacy but still today selling pics to media of them in swimmers 🤯
My social media is all private with only friends and family and I STILL would not post anything in swimmers.
She is a tit mum

Reactions: 29
Wasn’t this bleep carrying on about paedos late last year and protecting her kids privacy but still today selling pics to media of them in swimmers 🤯
My social media is all private with only friends and family and I STILL would not post anything in swimmers.
She is a tit mum
anything to stay relevant!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.