Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Tread suggestion:
Truth is she blackmailed me, she couldn’t even tell you how many sugars I have in me tea 🫖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I can’t stand Kyle but round of applause, he’s dragging Loz right down there with him🤣🤣

I love when people get their karma and thats both Kyle and Prozza btw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

bluecups

VIP Member
"She would ask me to jump and I would say, ‘How high?’. This was to meet growing and unreasonable demands in return of not destroying my family.”

That's blackmail, right?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

mchammerr

VIP Member
She will be absolutely furious he’s said all this. If she doesn’t move on now, change the kids names back to goodman, ditch that ridiculous KW medallion and stop the obsession with Kyle after this then the girl really needs sectioning

• Heart
Reactions: 84

livingforthetea

Sidechick screaming down the phone that the WIFE is pregnant. I’ve heard it all now.

Whoever said in the early threads that they’ve never seen a side-piece give such wife energy like Lauryn does, absolutely spot on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

layla_j

So he admitted she has basically been blackmailing him constantly making demands and she blew off because Annie was pregnant. Also that she demanded to live on their doorstep🤢 what a dick he is but I do believe he is actually telling the truth for once and she has been holding the threat of exposing over him to get as much money as she could.

He's exposed himself as the dirty shite he is and dragged her gold-digging conniving ass down with him

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

TRM4LYF

I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR WHAT SHES GOING TO SHOW

this is proper council estate vibes and I am here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 80

bigtoe00

Just shows you anytime she was insinuating she was going to reveal who the dad was on Instagram that was when she was fleecing him for something. She actually deserves prison for that evil conniving cow can only imagine what she has got off him over the year to keep her quiet explains the dearer house etc. Hope they wipe the floor clean with that dirty bitch. Never heard of someone so horrible in my life. Kyle is a dirty bastard but she is worse writing things about his wife antagonising her constantly trying to make poor Annie feel crazy. Pure evil. It’s been a handful of shags by the sound of it and her wonder womb has struck lucky twice… enjoy your only pregnancy my arse. Knew exactly what she was doing trapping him

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
This is so sick

Kyle: She would ask me to jump and I would say, ‘How high?’. This was to meet growing and unreasonable demands in return of not destroying my family.”

she had the house price doubled
BLACKMAIL
LOCK HER UP

• Heart
Reactions: 73

livingforthetea

Personally I think the weirdest part is that Lauryn tags a 3 year old’s instagram account in these replies. What is she going to gift him the password to the account on his 18th birthday and he’ll log in and it will just be notifications from 16 years ago when his Ma tagged him in her Instagram stories where she’s slagging off Annie whilst Mami was shagging his Dad again behind his Wife’s back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Yel

Chatty Member
Only just learning about this whole story and o_Oo_O

To think she was complaining about tattlers, turns out yet again people here were spot on and knew what an evil bitch she is. She has zero support worldwide and will always have the reputation she rightly deserves. I've never had an infinity pool or dozens of overpriced handbags, but I imagine the rush from those will very quickly fade and she'll have to live in the shite she created.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Kiwi_Paddy

She’s totally screwed now, as can’t use the “he was in love with me and was going to leave his wife” line. She targeted a married man and then blackmailed him to get more money, I mean how much lower can you go. Her poor kids, they have no chance with a mother like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64