Goodman Sisters #51 Mr Walker, if in doubt check the snout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
187k followers
145 likes
8 comments
5 hours
Quite sad really 🤣
The math ain’t mathing

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There you go…. Chloe is back on the gram as on her latest reel she is saying Hudson is 2 in a week, she is after freebies for a joint party, oh and not forgetting the pro Ono cake supplied by that bakery…. No doubt 😝😝. Wedding next so this is why she is back on full exploitation of brands.. while the name is in the papers… I really hope they all say NO

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If any brand owner has any bleeping sense they will not go near a Goodman with a barge pole especially now who would want to be associated with them. Trash

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I hope they say yeh and cancel last minute like last year
What a disgusting woman

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chloe why don’t you pay for your own sons birthday you tight witch! Back on insta on the beg! Your man’s a baller remember 🤣 or see if Loz will sub you, I mean let’s face it Kyle already pay everything else!

Sick of these no marks wanting everything gifted to them for free! Pay like the rest of us do!!!

Reactions: 47
Wtaf is with her hand constantly on her head? I don’t get it. What does she think she looks like? Out of everything she has ever done, this is what baffles me the most 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.