Goodman Sisters #50 I’m his princess, he even called me Annie, as he was about to stick it in my f

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both come off so unnatural as mothers, don’t know what it is but somethings missing.

Reactions: 23
Two things lunatics-the pap is quite clearly Carpet Carron lurking in the bushes, why is she never once pictured with her? Why are the paps so incredibly close? Why is it always staged on a beach somewhere-never out and about doing tourist things? Second brain dumping-she’s probably already home, she drip fed us the Dubai pregnancy pics for weeks 🥱

Reactions: 21
Cum stained carron is probably hiding so we think Kyle's with her LOL those days are done Loz you were a dirty little secret you and your kids! And Olivia prefers cream pies to shepherds pie, ain't that the T? grant 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Honestly, you’ve made Shepard's pie you vacant witch, not cured cancer
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more pictures I see of the walker stalker recently makes me feel really really uneasy…I’m finding it all very sinister just how much she’s trying to clone into Annie + her life…the suitcases + dog chain too really is psychotic…

Reactions: 15
Article has zero new info (I have readly don’t buy them!) but I like the headline even trashy msgs have got her number now!
Wow she looks like a proper hag there. Time to choose your face or your arse love coz you can't have both over 30.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice that the DM is publishing their comments or is it just me 🤣

Shout out to midlands girl from coventry on their pointing people to the unmentionable documents 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come over to the dark side lunatics

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.