Goodman Sisters #50 I’m his princess, he even called me Annie, as he was about to stick it in my f

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @gmarsh28 who had the winning thread title of - She was supposed to buy Kairo calpol with his money, She went to the doctor, got lipo with his money Her sis walkin' around lookin' like Michael with his money

It was too long :(

Well done to @mozco90 on another winning thread title 🥇🏆 which was also too long and edited

Thread Recap will be quick as we had an article as it ended !

MJ:
Enjoying herself with her mate Leon

Chloe:
Still no statement

Grunt:
Who is Olivia from Portsmouth ????

Cazza Mi Joolie:
On holiday with the breadwinner Messiah
Strutting up and down the stairs
(enabler)
Probably shagging the staff

Lauryn:
Still accepting followers whilst pretending her mental health is in bits
Still on holiday
Attended a virtual court hearing on 19th January with Kyle we are not sure if either were present or whether it was their legal teams
Thanks @poppybelle59 for bringing that to our attention xx

House Rules:
Either post the name or don’t say anything

Either post bits of the blog or don’t say anything

Either post links or don’t say anything

Either post screenshots or don’t say anything (Bean,J 2024)

Guys you’re either 100% committed to this cause…or you’re not…you either keep up with the thread… or you don’t… but please stop repeating old topics over + over and asking the same questions (the docs, Olivia, Zion, birth certificates etc)… We hard core lunatics can’t be arsed with the repetition…As you were… ( Scotall 2024)

We don’t have court details to send
Don’t ask
There’s a wiki
There’s multiple thread recaps
Don’t be lazy

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up lunatics
P.S We drink a lot

Lunatics
Daft Shits
Thrush Queens
Annie Fans

Previous Thread:

Latest Article:
Thanks @Cur83 for bringing to our attention

I believe the two link:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Roman has excellent football skills in the video shared with blooming Annie on the last thread 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how he has time time for all this. He is honestly disgusting. My heart breaks for Annie 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks Lizzy 🩷

Hopefully nothing goes too wild tonight after THAT newspaper article. Lozza needs to be careful keep selling these stories

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How has kyle not stopped Lauryn speaking about him and his family at this stage, every other footballer seems to manage it

Reactions: 36
I know new people think we are reaching
We are not
Please see these two posts from Lauryn on November 21st when they were meant to be bf and gf
Why didn’t she tell Annie then ? She’s a disgrace
Now please tell me who this source is !
It is her

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
We are not
Please see these two posts from Lauryn on November 21st when they were meant to be bf and gf
It is her
Does anyone else think the start of that Instagram message is very similar to the WhatsApp she allegedly sent Annie? 🤨🤨

Reactions: 67
We are not
It is her
“Like” 5 months ago…. That’s her speak! She talks like that! Calling herself a queen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
@PenelopePitstop only right we do a side by side
🍎 🌳
Do we know when this was ? Seeing as Lsytra is on RHOC
Gawd you can bleeping smell those pictures. Her mum knocks me sick looking at her, she just looks like a smelly old desperate tart and thinks her daughters should follow in her footsteps.

Family give me the absolute boke

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else think the start of that Instagram message is very similar to the WhatsApp she allegedly sent Annie? 🤨🤨
I’m sorry but ‘ share with your followers’
Why ?
Positivity only on her page
It’s such a stupid message
Imagine messaging the side chick ?
Umm ok 🫠🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We are not
It is her
god she is absolute filth 🤢 her mother looks like a hooker - apple doesn’t fall far and all that shite she says

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m gutted she’s blocked me so I can’t even have a nose. I didn’t even do anything wrong. She put a vote up asking if people want to her to do a pregnancy blog or something and I voted no then i was
Blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m sorry but ‘ share with your followers’
Why ?
Positivity only on her page
It’s such a stupid message
Imagine messaging the side chick ?
Umm ok 🫠🤥
Exactly good point, why would anyone other than the Proz care about a ‘message’ like that being shared with her followers!

She’s bat tit cray cray!

Reactions: 23
Also "I'm sick of Annie blaming girls for her own husbands behaviour" stfu lauryn she's too dumb to get away with these messages it's so obviously her. She can't hide her jealousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.