Goodman Sisters #50 I’m his princess, he even called me Annie, as he was about to stick it in my f

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who got to keep the ugly stained slipper uggs at boxroom towers when lauryn left to her ill gotten abode? Big carpetmeister carroon probs insisted she keep them as the stains on the carpets compliment the stains on the uggs

Matchy matchy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Filtered to duck gonna share skin care routine
Go to hell
Who’s Olivia ?!
Exactly.... Same as her ugly fake sister... Take the bleeping filter off and show us your real head..honestly sick of folk using tit filters like nobody can see them

Reactions: 17
Get rid of your media room or kick Amelia out
Then you can have your extra rooms you so badly need
You said you can’t have anymore kids
One big competition that family
How odd

Reactions: 13
Chloe sharing a nice family moment baking cakes with her kid.. except she looks severely pissed off and doesn't smile once. Lovely moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice and hygienic Chloe ( who’s Olivia) making buns in the clothes she was in with with injecting in 🤢

They all look like they need a scrub

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly, you’ve made Shepard's pie you vacant witch, not cured cancer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s trying too hard to be ‘relatable’
“ I like to batch cook” ( who’s Olivia ?)
Chloe it’s one dish
That looks basic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Question…

Turkey teefs story …. Batch cooking now she’s ‘doing it all on her own….’ ?

Does she mean Grants gone to Rotherham to bonk hookers & play football OR does she mean he’s GONE GONE ?

Who’s Olivia 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
just caught up. why’s Chloe going influencer all of a sudden on her insta stories, she hasn’t spoken in years the dull twit. sounds thick as duck

Reactions: 21
She’s only cooked because her house pet MJ’s in Manchester lol
Fukin idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.