Goodman Sisters #45 Kyle, Kyle The cure for the infertile. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Goodger spent the whole of her towie years crying she was getting mistreated an cheated on by mark so why she ever supporting that kind of woman anyway is beyond me

Reactions: 43
I wonder what the people who left their jobs at puma are thinking now 💀 or the people who were sticking up for her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also is anyone else bothered by Lauryn’s hair? That manky front piece she puts behind her ear what even is it she screams council estate chav

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lauren Goodger spent the whole of her towie years crying she was getting mistreated an cheated on by mark so why she ever supporting that kind of woman anyway is beyond me
She’s another one that throws digs around about Michelle like she can compete. I do find it funny that now it’s come out so many people are distancing themselves. Surely they all knew?

Reactions: 23
She’s another one that throws digs around about Michelle like she can compete. I do find it funny that now it’s come out so many people are distancing themselves. Surely they all knew?
Let's be fair, they probably didn't believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t BYG/Lauren Goodger baby dad cheat on her and get someone else pregnant (but had abortion/miscarriage??) or have I got that wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly this!!
Didn't she also kick off over the kids dad shacking up with another women that was apparently her friend?

I really don't get when people criticises someones behavior but then excuse it when their friends/family do it
If my family or friends do something that I think is wrong I'm not blowing smoke up their arse telling them they're in the right I always tell them they're out of order

Reactions: 17
Anyone got a thread poll question
Im used to being ignored
Hopefully someone responds x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone got a thread poll question
Im used to being ignored
Hopefully someone responds x
Im out soon so I won’t be starting a new thread. Soz x

I’ve spent so much time opening and closing the thread, it’s draining my battery. May as well be a bleeping landline

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.