Goodman Sisters #45 Kyle, Kyle The cure for the infertile. šŸ„€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get vibes from annie smiling in her car that she's a woman that checked out emotionally long ago. I hope this is the case and she rips her grim ex a new one and his nasty slag side piece. Karma šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm sure Lauren Goodger commented on her post about "taking control of their lives" around Christmas saying "What have i missed?"
did anyone else see it?
Wonder if sheā€™s selling bullshit stories to give the impression itā€™s not her even though we all know there on speed dial

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon it was Goodger who shared the texts?šŸ˜‚ Nah, I reckon theyā€™ll be friends but pretend theyā€™re not in the press. Big Goodgerā€™s trying for a TOWIE comeback so she wonā€™t want to publicly be linked to the hove home wrecker.
Not a chance
Goodger would probably do a curtesy if she saw kyle
Sheā€™s not in the same circles as him

Its 100% Leyla
Loz knows who it is but recollections may vary x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just donā€™t understand Laurenā€™s logic of ā€œI didnā€™t interfere in their marriageā€.

you slept with a married man. Another womanā€™s husband. Weird she believes that.

Reactions: 34
I got excited but I now think the article is BULLSHIT
word to big Pete
Goodger commented on the Chelsea pjs post
ā€˜What have I missed hope your okā€™ ( her spelling not mine)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure Lauren Goodger commented on her post about "taking control of their lives" around Christmas saying "What have i missed?"
did anyone else see it?
---

Last line of this should be a thread title šŸ˜‚
Absolute wanna be youā€™ll never be a WAG just a paid for slag
Yes I remember that. Goodger is probably fomo sheā€™s not getting any attention so sold the texts and wants in on the drama. Sheā€™s probably hoping Kyle will notice her and pay her for a shag too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Currently walking home from school with my 8 year old son because our car is in garage and I said to him ā€œis it hard work walking home now we donā€™t have the carā€ and he goes ā€œno mummy Iā€™m a better walker than Kyle Walkerā€ ffs lets hope thatā€™s his only talent he shares šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How sad and awkward is it going to be as Baby ketamine and realising you were born because your mum couldnā€™t afford the lekky and council tax bill
Awks
Gonna keep posting this on repeat

'Ask [Kyle] if he wants to go with me again? Iā€™m down for baby number 2'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish tattle came with audio capability Iā€™d listen to all you funny fuckers on my walk home. I canā€™t pay attention reading and walk at the same time as Iā€™m a clutz

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The Goodger story mentions the pregnancy was after a rendezvous in London, don't think that was mentioned before

Reactions: 4
I can just imagine the riveting conversations between these two best buddy Lozzas. ā€œHey Lozza you should get backgrid to take a photo of you in the park looking like your taking a dump, DM will defo pay for itā€.

Two peas in a podā€¦desperate peas.

IMG_9804.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I wonder if Annie has known for a while ..

I mean if most people on here knew and a few of us in denial deep down knew, Iā€™m sure she would of questioned it at some point?

Reactions: 22
Seeā€¦ moans at me for being on Tattle most of the weekend, yet wants to know the updates. MEN for yašŸ¤£

IMG_1502.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.