Goodman Sisters #45 Kyle, Kyle The cure for the infertile. šŸ„€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie out holding her head high and looking fabulous and prozza slinking off abroad after causing absolute mayhem in a marriage and 3 little boys lives. Says it all really! If anyone deserves to be away from all this tit, itā€™s Annie! What a woman, Iā€™d be in the house, curtains shut, crying into a tub of Ben and jerrys

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I canā€™t think. My brain canā€™t compute anymore šŸ˜­ xx
Dw thatā€™s why youā€™re on a 0 hour contract for the thread x

New Thread Lunatics x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely having the snip will just encourage him to cheat, as he will know he won't get anyone else pregnant?!
Heā€™s always cheated I donā€™t think anything will stop him and she knows it, if Annie stays with him surely she will be agreeing to an open relationship, although Iā€™m not sure how Kyle will feel if Annie starts shagging it about like him!

Reactions: 12
I can just imagine the riveting conversations between these two best buddy Lozzas. ā€œHey Lozza you should get backgrid to take a photo of you in the park looking like your taking a dump, DM will defo pay for itā€.

Two peas in a podā€¦desperate peas.

View attachment 2691487
This has made me laugh so much šŸ˜‚ thank you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.