Goodman Sisters #43 Is there another baby mum? Why not do them up the bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only people who’d really recognise him are football fans. And the last they heard via the press was that he admitted fathering kairo. So most people wouldn’t bat an eye at him on a day out with his son? It’s only us and people who’ve read the court docs that would think wtf

Reactions: 10
Just catching up as I dared to have a social life last night 🥴, well I called her doing a runner before her news story, what bullshit knew she would try playing the victim card she scum. The bits where she says oh he got a real ball from the world cup and dragging the kids 5 hours to see him just scream bleeping desperate, the bar is on the ground for that man for her, he seen the kids what a handful of times by the sounds and she done all the running sad witch she even more pathetic than I first thought hope someone send the sun her wee Instagram story about ruining Xmas as that shows her for the bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve woken up bleeping raging at that pair of cunts! Prozza such a bleeping liar 🤥 like duck Annie went on FaceTime to her and her daughter on Boxing Day! The same woman who said she couldn’t bare to see Kairo incase he looked like KW! Court hearings but were in a relationship? That woman can’t lay straight in bed never mind tell the truth. And as for big conk KW - he is a dirty horrible ugly bastard! I hope Annie takes him to the cleaners 💰

Reactions: 34
I’m really not sure Annie will comment or sell her story I think she just wants her boys to be ok and that’s her priority
Annie clearly tries to protect her kids unlike Proz

• Heart
Reactions: 39
duck me finally caught up. I actually have no words the more articles that come out the harder it is to believe

Reactions: 11
New thread darlings? I know you UK girls are awake 😂I need to smash out some of my opinions on this rotten skank before work tomorrow

Reactions: 11
My predictions:

He’s going to take lauryn to the cleaners and she will be worse off. Likely a gag order and all payments other than £3/4k a month will be paid directly by him to the service provider (education, bills etc). No new car to the tune of £40k and no paid trips away for the kids (kairo & kylie) unless they are with him and him only. Visitation (which wont last) will be arranged without her present.

He will shack up with a single mum and be papped playing doting step dad to her kids by summer.

Lauryn to be pregnant by Christmas by some other idiot who doesn’t wear condoms or read the papers because her career is non existent and this is the only way secure her income into retirement.

Annie will be off on her own and he will pay her over what is needed, see the kids etc. she’ll also have a new man come Christmas.

Reactions: 24
The hate and anger Annie’s boys will have towards their dad and beggy the 🐀 will be absolutely off the scale after this tit show..

I half hope Annie doesn’t release anything else.
Lauren’s a liar and as for the dna test - what the duck 😂😂 if he was living a double life playing happy families with both of them as she says why would one be required 🤦🏽‍♀️ and what’s the drill with the trips to the zoo etc.. both parked up at the solicitors went in hashed out what’s true and what’s not then come on love, we’ll go in my car to feed the animals 🤥 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 then she stated something along the lines off remembering him and Cairo playing football 😂 beggy that happens to me all the time, I have very vivid dreams then months later wonder if I dreamt it or it actually happened.. where’s the pictures/text threads and even if she showed texts I’d question if she’s put a number under Kyle in one of her burners to message herself.

when something just ‘clicked’ and they went back to the way they were - did he make a phone call to make arrangements for a paid bareback shag who you had to take to court for ‘provisions’ for your child..(new loaded lifestyle is what I really mean)

The calm before the storm sealed it for me-she 100 planned this to destroy Annie..

Kyle Walker - you absolute bleep for putting your wife and kids through this..

Reactions: 17
Kyle has got to regret every laying eyes on or proz. He clearly wanted to see kids and she’s just tarnished any relationship he can have with them. Of course you had to be a secret Loz that’s the fuckin role of a side piece.

When it was good with her it was bad with me. When it was bad with her it was good with me. Basically confirming you dropped your knickers everytime he had an argument with Annie.

Surely the courts can see all this and how difficult she makes it for him.

But at the same time he deserves all the stress he gets from that skank for putting Annie through all this.
Can tell she is a lying skank. He’s prob met her at a legal meeting and she dropped her pigeon tit stained kegs. Lol Once she birthed the spawn she be like meet ur child or I’m telling Annie. Take a dna or I’m telling Annie. Well, Annie knows so back to never being seen or heard. Kyle will fight tooth n nail for Annie not to leave and she play a blinder. Supporting him during the legal case to give the woman min financial increase. Have their 4th baby and take him to the cleaners.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's comments on DM that Lozza is 10weeks pregnant with 3rd 🙈🙈🙈🙈 please God no
She’s likely started that herself - I mean if Annie is rumoured to be pregnant why can’t she? She’s evil.

Reactions: 9
She is such a bleep! Trying to make out they were a secret ‘family’ having days out and that other people knew, tit like that would kill Annie and she knows it. There will be hell on on the wags chat this morning no doubt. Kyle is just the worst, this has got to be the end now, when someone shows you who they really are REPEATEDLY, believe them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.