Goodman Sisters #42 Is Kyle the dad? Only he nose... 👃😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Lauryn is off to Spain to see some other married footballer, and possible contender for baby daddy

Reactions: 10
Oh and I’m totally lost off about the kids with big heads, wish people would stop removing their comments as it’s making it look like people are getting as cray cray as the proz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The suitcases? Here…
She has got to be the most embarrassing and tragic female to walk this earth. Victim of abuse but I will cling onto my abusers name and initials, anything to bring myself attention. duck off Lauryn!!!!

Reactions: 21
come on he’s not allowed tv. Remember she had him watching Angela’s Christmas as it was basically black and white with no colour. Cocomelon is the devil reincarnated in her opinion. Maybe she let him watch Dora explorer at a push to keep up the espanol lessons
Is Handy Manny still a tv programme? Could learn Spanish (if he was Spanish) and DIY as she will have no man around the house to help her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread lunatics 🤪 someone else can do the next one please ? Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh and I’m totally lost off about the kids with big heads, wish people would stop removing their comments as it’s making it look like people are getting as cray cray as the proz
Mods remove it sometimes
If reported
If users are being rude etc
You can’t afford to snooze this thread 🤣

Reactions: 6
New thread lunatics 🤪 someone else can do the next one please ? Xxx

Give me a chance Liz and I’ll do the next one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
KW branded luggage 🤮🤮
im actually mortified for her the side piece wanting to walk about with someone’s initials who doesn’t want to know her on the cases and name her kids after someone who doesn’t want to know her and wear that chain.. she is crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
GET OUT OF HERE YOU SLY LITTLE bleep

She has riled me. She KNEW what she was doing. Absolute prick deserves everything she gets
She never interfered in their marriage. 🤣 father should celebrate. 🤣
She’s bailing!

3 KW suitscases. What a state and why did she dress those 2 kids like such wee tramps. Even the girl she not dressing like a boy coz allegedly giving a girl didn’t swing Kyle so now she being forced to be a boy to see if she can make it a footballer to ear stinky mami money 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.