Goodman Sisters #42 Is Kyle the dad? Only he nose... 👃😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the holiday she booked the other week when she posted and tagged some luxury company. #lavishlifestyle
I thought I saw something a while ago. Maybe she knew when to do it all, knowing she was going on holiday anyway. Now she thinks people are going to feel sorry for her because she’s ‘fled’ the country, but it was all pre planned

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry, as if the suitcases aren’t mortifying enough, why does SHE have a KW suitcase too? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The more I see this lot the more I’m convinced that kids a boy 😂
Not one photo of baby wearing anything girly except the one where it says I’m a lion and even when you look at that again, it looks like she’s flung on an adults jumper, the headband looks like it’s an adults scarf or even a dish towel rather than one made for a baby. Also convinced the Muslin or whatever she has hanging over the black jumper is an old beach cover up from new look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's a knob for buying a 5 bed house, like why? 3 bed semi at best despite how much he earns. She was thrilled with the house so the kids would have stability, how stable is it when you’ll be homeless with your mum come 18?!

The daughters name will be revealed as kylie at this rate, absolute nutjob! And anyone who uses the phrase baby daddy/mama should be sterilized

• Haha
Urgh the KW suitcase is her trying to make a statement, it’s embarrassing. Someone has already said it but why would you want your children to have their absent father’s surname? It killed me giving my child her dad’s surname even though we’ve been married for 10 years 🤣

Reactions: 21
Surely the KW in her bio is her way of conforming he is the dad without actually putting a statement out to say he is 🤔

Reactions: 6
Annie apparently pictured today with no wedding ring according to the rags, yet no sight of the pictures 🤔

Reactions: 14
Urgh the KW suitcase is her trying to make a statement, it’s embarrassing. Someone has already said it but why would you want your children to have their absent father’s surname? It killed me giving my child her dad’s surname even though we’ve been married for 10 years 🤣
A normal mother would have Spider-Man , paw patrol something child themed

Reactions: 19
She’d justify that she had to have KW on all suitcases as if she had LG it could be seen as money spent on herself so these are evidently KW possessions. The 4 year old breadwinner. I just can’t get over the brass neck of having no income for yourself & all your lifestyle being funded by a one night stand on money that is meant purely for him. It’s crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
has to put the kids initials on his suitcase cause can’t make it onto his dads boots x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Them KW suitcases to rub Annie’s nose in it🤮 this girl SCREAMS borderline personality disorder!!! Those that have had the pleasure of dealing with someone like this will know. Shes so calculated and spiteful. She will NEVER stop posting digs to Annie. Ever.

Reactions: 37
she always looks a bleeping mess and so do the kids, dress like absolute tramps

• Heart
sorry if this has been bought up but to put someone on the birth cert doesn't the dad have to be there to sign it?? so he must've been there? or can you just give your kid whatever surname you want?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I hope Annie takes comfort in the fact the girls a raging lunatic and is so desperate to be wanted by Kyle she’s putting his initials on all hers and the kids belongings 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.